Ample Sound wish list

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Which new instruments from Ample Sound would you like to see? Here is my wish list.
  1. Resonator guitars!
    • A square neck resonator which utilizes the engine that was developed for the lap steel. Preferably with a spider cone for that typical nasal sound.
    • A plain round neck resonator with the regular engine. And wouldn't it be nice if it was switchable from single cone biscuit to tri-cone?
  2. 12-string electric. Rickenbacker anyone?
  3. Mandolin

Those are all good choices.

Here is another one for my wish list.

Please bring back the dirt and modulation effect pedals for the electric guitars. Older versions of the plugins had these but they were removed in version 3.
I would also like to have the option to put these pedals before the amp or in the amp's effects loop (if it has one). I believe the current FX section (compressor, equalizer, echo and reverb) comes after the amplifier.

Currently I have to rely on external effects but these can sound pretty bad after the internal amp and FX sections. So I usually end up disabling the Ample Sound amplifiers and FX entirely and use only external effects and amps.

It is awfully quiet here. So I am taking this opportunity to update my wish list.
Meanwhile we did get a Rickenbacker but sadly it is not a 12-string. :(
  1. Resonator guitars!
    • A square neck resonator which utilizes the engine that was developed for the lap steel. Preferably with a spider cone for that typical nasal sound.
    • A plain round neck resonator with the regular engine. And wouldn't it be nice if it was switchable from single cone biscuit to tri-cone?
  2. Rickenbacker 12-string
  3. Mandolin
  4. Irish or Greek Bouzouki
  5. Any electric guitar with P90 pickups. Les Paul or SG special?
  6. Electric baritone guitar. Danelectro?
  7. Danelectro Coral Sitar
  8. Effect pedals for dirt and modulation which can be placed before the amp. Or make it possible to place external effects before the included amps.

I'd love to see them implement individual string bends controlled by polyphonic aftertouch. It feels great on other virtual guitars I've tried and really takes playability to another level.

Return to “Ample Sound”