Honky Tonk Harmonica Kontakt 7 Issues

Official support for: embertone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This has been a nightmare from start to end. Last night, I purchased the Honky Tonk Harmonica. I first tried to upgrade my Kontakt 7 Player to full but Native Access won't recognize it. Okay, no problem. I know I can still test the harmonica in the player in demo mode for 15 minutes. Here's where the problems begin.

1. I get an email with 4 download links. I don't know why but whatever. I download the first one and after jumping through God knows how many hoops and having to use two different unzipping programs in tandem, I get the first file extracted. The 2nd file, no luck. But I hope that the 1st file is all I need.

2. I open up Kontakt 7 player and try to load the instrument. I get a message that 91 files can't be found. Now they're in the NKX files but for some reason Kontakt 7 Player can't find them. I'm hoping the full version, if I ever get it activated, will fix this problem.

For now though, I need to know, do I need all 4 files? If so, why? Do the other files contain the 91 missing samples?

If I do need the other 3 zip files (files 002 through 004) then I am out of luck because I can't even get 002 to open.

Any assistance you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I am having the same issue. This is so confusing, and a real nightmare. Is there anyone who would know the process for installing Emberton Honkytonk Harmonica?

Return to “Embertone”