Sending a CD content

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all :)

Let's say I have prepared and organized all the files for burning a CD.
All I need to do know is to insert a CD in the burner and let it roll...
I have done this many times the usual way.

But now I have a customer who lives about an hour from where I live so we exchange files via internet for approval etc...
As stated above, I am ready to burn the CD but is there a way I can send him the files so he can check the end result, and even burn his own CD, with any CD burner he may have.

For the moment, the only way I found to exchange files is to actually burn a CD, then rip it in a work file, and send him this file so he can have an exact representation of the work.
There must be a simpler way!
What I understand, when I assemble the CD, the list and project files contains only metadata and pointers to the actual audio files, so it's kind of an IKEA CD version, I would like to send him the actual "ready to use" project, at normal 16/41,4 rate.

Is there a way?
Thank you, Luc

Yes you can... you can use ashampoo cd writing software and add the files to a project as if you were preparing to write a cd. BUt in the output box you can select "write to an image file" and it will create a file with an iso extention (all the files will be embeddded in the resultant image file or iso) once that is done you can upload your iso file to google drive where the other person can download the file and can either burn it out to a cd with any cd writing software such as ashampoo or can extract the iso image using Winrar

Hope that helps
Regards

Interesting issue!
As I can figure out Acoustica does not support this, so what would I do.
1-Burn the CD
2-With another program rip the CD to an ISO file
3-Compress the ISO file to a ZIP file
4-Send it
Then your customer can extract or burn the ISO file.

Return to “Acon Digital”