"none of the preset banks were downloaded and/or installed"

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I reinstalled my synthmaster with the newest version onto a new laptop to use with REAPER.
I get the "none of the preset banks were downloaded and/or installed" message when I try to import an old third party bank, and I don't think there are SM One presets in there. Been trying about 45 minutes now and not sure what to do, I've been looking online.

twal wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:35 pm Hello, I reinstalled my synthmaster with the newest version onto a new laptop to use with REAPER.
I get the "none of the preset banks were downloaded and/or installed" message when I try to import an old third party bank, and I don't think there are SM One presets in there. Been trying about 45 minutes now and not sure what to do, I've been looking online.
Greetings,

First I will ask you to follow these steps:
Please close your DAW and delete following files.

Documents / SynthmasterOne / SynthmasterOnePresets.xml
Documents / SynthmasterOne / SynthmasterOneProducts
Documents / SynthmasterOne / SynthmasterOneLicenseKey.txt
Documents / SynthmasterOne / Config / SynthmasterOneConfig.txt

And I would be very happy if you watch this video: https://youtu.be/5cDblhGkWlg

If these do not solve the issue, this issue may also be a license problem. Please write me your registered eamil address privately so I can check it.

All the best

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:49 am
twal wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:35 pm Hello, I reinstalled my synthmaster with the newest version onto a new laptop to use with REAPER.
Greetings,

First I will ask you to follow these steps:
Please close your DAW and delete following files.

Documents / SynthmasterOne / SynthmasterOnePresets.xml
Documents / SynthmasterOne / SynthmasterOneProducts
Documents / SynthmasterOne / SynthmasterOneLicenseKey.txt
Documents / SynthmasterOne / Config / SynthmasterOneConfig.txt

And I would be very happy if you watch this video: https://youtu.be/5cDblhGkWlg

If these do not solve the issue, this issue may also be a license problem. Please write me your registered eamil address privately so I can check it.

All the best
Thank you, I will try this and get back to you

Oh, that's another thing, I don't have Synthmaster One installed on this machine. I was installing Synthmaster 2 first. So, none of those folders exist on this pic yet.

twal wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:18 am Oh, that's another thing, I don't have Synthmaster One installed on this machine. I was installing Synthmaster 2 first. So, none of those folders exist on this pic yet.
Hello,
If you want to use Synthmaster One expansions, you must install Synthmaster One on your computer. You cannot use Synthmaster One expansions through Synthmaster.

No, I'm trying to import synthmaster preset bank, not synthmaster one. The Velltone banks have both though but are marked.

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:25 am
twal wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:18 am Oh, that's another thing, I don't have Synthmaster One installed on this machine. I was installing Synthmaster 2 first. So, none of those folders exist on this pic yet.
Hello,
If you want to use Synthmaster One expansions, you must install Synthmaster One on your computer. You cannot use Synthmaster One expansions through Synthmaster.
Is there anything else I should do? I contacted support via email but continued here, should I respond there? Sorry, I figured this would be an easy fix but for some reason the presets aren't being recognized.

EDIT: Oh and I mentioned in other post that I am not trying to import Synthmaster One, only Synthmaster 2 atm, was trying to do them one at a time.

twal wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:27 pm
Gercek_KV331 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:25 am
Hello,
Is there anything else I should do? I contacted support via email but continued here, should I respond there? Sorry, I figured this would be an easy fix but for some reason the presets aren't being recognized.

EDIT: Oh and I mentioned in other post that I am not trying to import Synthmaster One, only Synthmaster 2 atm, was trying to do them one at a time.
customer support will be better.

Return to “KV331 Audio”