M1 Native ARM support

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, it's not clear from your website if any Kuassa plugins are native M1 or simply Rosetta 2 tested. Can you please explain the status and plans for M1 ARM native plugins.

I am not sure that either has been addressed, but I just loaded Amplifikation Vermillion on my MacBook Pro M1 Max running OS 12.0.1 and it appears to run in both standalone and VST without any difficulty.

I half posted that to see if anyone from Kuassa was monitoring this forum. The answer to that question apparently is no. I did receive an email on Dec 8 about an update to Cerberus, but the notes for v 1.1.1 make no mention of M1 ARM support. One of these days I'll download and install to see, but if there was definitive yes to native ARM, it would usher that day along much sooner.

Same question. But I didn't understand the answer. Are the Kuassa plugins native ARM or not ?
It's definitely not clear on their internet site and even in the answer of Jon Eric (he could run the VST with Rosetta)...
I see a lot of devs are playing with the ambiguity of Rosetta to say "yes it works". But our concern is not that "it works" (under Rosetta). Our concern is that it works with the best performance natively when run without a real time traduction tool...

I emailed their support after the latest update about Amplifikation 360 and was told, "Yes. Amplifikation 360 and Rectifor supports Apple Silicon natively. Silicon support for all other products will be pushed gradually in a few weeks."

However, my test post clearly revealed that nobody seems to be minding the forums here. Better to email them directly.

I'm reading the forum. Its better to email the support. Keeping on track important reports and future feature requests is easier.

Best

Return to “Kuassa”