updated tonespace to v2.9 and hypercyclic to v1.9. Should now work on BigSur/Monterey

Official support for: mucoder.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Long overdue tonespace and hypercyclic updates finally ready !

tonespace was updated to v2.9 and hypercyclic to v1.9.
both should now work on MacOS BigSur/Monterey.

downloads for Windows/MacOS/Linux here: https://www.mucoder.net
do not hesitate to let me know if you have any issues.

tonespace 2.9 changes:
  • new: tonespace is now compatible with MacOS 11.6 Big Sur and 12.x Monterey
  • new: tonespace is now digitally signed and notarized with Apple for easier installation
  • new: the UI can be zoomed to larger and smaller sizes by dragging the bottom-right window corner
  • new: upgraded x-platform layer to Juce version 6.1.2
  • fixed: wrong labels for built-in ‘pulses’ midi files
  • fixed: transport not working in juce audio plugin host
  • fixed: removed host option from midi input/output when it doesn’t make sense, such as standalone midi in/out, AU midi out
hypercyclic 1.9 changes:
  • new: hypercyclic is now compatible with MacOS 11.6 Big Sur and 12.x Monterey
  • new: hypercyclic is now digitally signed and notarized with Apple for easier installation
  • new: the UI can be zoomed to larger and smaller sizes by dragging the bottom-right window corner
  • fixed: removed host option from midi input/output when it doesn’t make sense, such as standalone midi in/out, AU midi out
have fun,
Leo

tonespace / hypercyclic

Whoa!

Thanks!

mucoder wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:08 pm Long overdue tonespace and hypercyclic updates finally ready !

tonespace was updated to v2.9 and hypercyclic to v1.9.
both should now work on MacOS BigSur/Monterey.

downloads for Windows/MacOS/Linux here: https://www.mucoder.net
do not hesitate to let me know if you have any issues.

tonespace 2.9 changes:
  • new: tonespace is now compatible with MacOS 11.6 Big Sur and 12.x Monterey
  • new: tonespace is now digitally signed and notarized with Apple for easier installation
  • fixed: wrong labels for built-in ‘pulses’ midi files
hypercyclic 1.9 changes:
  • new: hypercyclic is now compatible with MacOS 11.6 Big Sur and 12.x Monterey
  • new: hypercyclic is now digitally signed and notarized with Apple for easier installation
have fun,
Leo

I wasn't aware that these had Linux support!!! Fantastic news!!!

I have a question: My Lenovo laptop that I use for my Arch Linux install has a high resolution screen. Anything that doesn't scale up to 200% is tiny. Do your plugins scale up for high resolution screens? Is that what "UI can be zoomed to larger and smaller sizes by dragging the bottom-right window" means? Thanks!
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

audiojunkie wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:13 pm I have a question: My Lenovo laptop that I use for my Arch Linux install has a high resolution screen. Anything that doesn't scale up to 200% is tiny. Do your plugins scale up for high resolution screens? Is that what "UI can be zoomed to larger and smaller sizes by dragging the bottom-right window" means? Thanks!
It's free, you can download and see. Yes, it scales to any size by dragging.

Correct, though on linux getting the UI zoom to work proved a bit tricky during development. Any feedback on how this works for you is appreciated.
Cheers,
Leo
tonespace / hypercyclic

mucoder wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:56 am Correct, though on linux getting the UI zoom to work proved a bit tricky during development. Any feedback on how this works for you is appreciated.
Cheers,
Leo
Sounds good! I'll let you know if I find any problems with it. :) Thank you!
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

I've been trying to download 2.9 but the zip file is corrupt. Any ideas why i'm getting this?
Vampire TNA is now Soulshade at Bandcamp, Soundcloud

No idea. I just downloaded the tonespace 2.9 zip and had no problems.

edit: I should mention I'm on Win10

I've tried the Windows and Linux files for 2.9 and both are corrupt. I don't currently have a way of properly testing the Mac file, but unzipping that produced similar error messages. Currently running Win 11, tried using both 7zip and WinRar.
I'm only getting truncated files, mostly around 1.5MB. I can think of several different causes. I suggest you re-upload them and test them few times in case they're being written to a faulty drive sector.

The 2.5 files seem fine.

Thanks for the really nifty plugin.

Just tested, no problem with both hypercyclic and tonespace.
What are md5sums of your files?
Mine:

Code: Select all

124d8048fe3182163524363843bfc116  /tmp/hypercyclic-1.9.20220308.2-linux.zip
3e65c318426e92a2aa48eecfbb8750b7  /tmp/tonespace-2.9.20220308.2-linux.zip

Return to “mucoder”