Bassment - Bass Amp Plugin (Muramasa)

Official support for: unitedplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nobody else seems to be talking about Bassment and even though this company forum feels a bit like the company changed its mind about being here...

There were a couple of bugs to start things off (presets not working being the biggest) but now there is an update (version 1.1) and so I'll start off by saying that I like this plugin. Bassists seem to be less preoccupied by the Magic Fairy Dust™ that gets guitarists bogged down. We just want it to sound good. I think it sounds good.

Bassment has an abundance of sound sculpting tools. There aren't any things I feel like Bassment is missing for getting basic tones right and it has a number of extra things that I wouldn't have necessarily expected but appreciate like the smart input setting, the always-visible tuner, and the sub.

The only downside for me is the CPU usage. This bass amp plugin uses at least twice as much CPU as any other bass amp plugin I have tried. Sure, it's probably doing more, but that CPU feels excessive to me. I'll need to freeze or render the bass track if I use this plugin in songs.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Return to “United Plugins”