Transferring Riser?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I am willing to transfer my Riser Vst to another account. Which I had bought on Plugin Boutique before. I am a bit confused of the relation between AIR Music Technology and iLok. I do have a serial number on my account in Plugin Boutique, and willing to sell my Vst. Do I also need to transfer it via ilok account? Can anyone help me on this?

Thank you.

If you have linked to an Ilok account you’d need to transfer through the Ilok process. They charge an admin fee for this.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:14 am If you have linked to an Ilok account you’d need to transfer through the Ilok process. They charge an admin fee for this.
Thank you for the reply. I’ll check if I moved it to my ilok account.

sbangs_air wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:14 am If you have linked to an Ilok account you’d need to transfer through the Ilok process. They charge an admin fee for this.
Hello. I just checked and I found out I didn't link my Riser with ilok. Could you do me a favour, and transfer my account if I tell you my Serial number? Someone who needs wants to buy it, I am not using VST's at the moment. Thanks.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”