Access Denied: Error 1020

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ben be like "dude spends all that money on synths and cables, but still buys the disposable phones lulz" or something.

Ben [KVR] wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:46 am However, thecontrolcentre, you phone browser's user agent was caught by this (your phone is pretty niche these days :ud: ). I've tweaked the UA block to be more precise.
Thanks Ben. The old Nokia can access KVR once more :)

vurt wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:27 pm ben be like "dude spends all that money on synths and cables, but still buys the disposable phones lulz" or something.
I cant afford a new phone after buying all those synths, cables and plugins ...

I got the cloudflare page on my iPad. We don't have smartphones simply because we don't need them. Lil ol Nokias with Lidltalk. That's enough.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:46 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:27 pm ben be like "dude spends all that money on synths and cables, but still buys the disposable phones lulz" or something.
i meant me and my argos own brand shite :lol:

my phone is so shit, i lost it on the bus the other day, and got it back!

vurt wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:11 pm my phone is so shit, i lost it on the bus the other day, and got it back!
Oh yes boomerang phones, they are the best kind, you always get them back.
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

boom or ring...I dont like the sound of that
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

vurt wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:10 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:46 pm
i meant me and my argos own brand shite :lol:
:hihi: mine is an old Nokia Lumia from 2013 ... got it when my very expensive Galaxy Note gave up after less than 2 years use. The Nokia has a good camera on it and still works fine after 8 years

i gave up spending anything decent on a phone once smart phones became a thing, after your second smashed screen, you give up on fancy cameras and otg technology and go with "the cheapest thing you can find".
doesn't even have a blue light filter, so it's slowly blinding me too :lol:

Hink wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:43 pm boom or ring...I dont like the sound of that
:lol: very good :roll: :dog: :help: :bang: :nutter: :smack:
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

I got a couple of intermittent Cloudflare errors whilst trying to reply to topics earlier. It was intermittent, and appears to have stopped now.

just got one on my pc, if that matters?

not an issue, just reporting it.

so is this cloudflare doss checking every time I log in back then?

Biome_Digital wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:12 pm so is this cloudflare doss checking every time I log in back then?
Have you ever tested what happens if you tick the box: leave me logged in?
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Return to “Site Stuff”