Pop / Rock Tutorial - RC Rocks! - Part 2

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is the concluding part of the Rock Tutorial.
If anyone would like another video on how the song develops, please reply here or leave a comment on YouTube.

Edit: watch part 1 first :wink:

Cheers.
Mike.

https://youtu.be/4KVU82huEIg

:band2:

nice .. :) By the way, really enjoyed Secret Whispers.. is it for sale?

Thanks Gene much appreciated and great fun doing that one.
Secret Whispers is available on Itunes I think. Thanks for listening.

All the best.
Mike.

Amazing, Mike, thank you! This is the first rock tutorial for RapidComposer! :tu:
Can I put links to your tutorial videos on my website?

The Secret Whispers album has a very special atmosphere, I like it very much! Congratulations!

Thanks!!
Attila

Nice track Mike, always nice to see how other people work with Rc.

Any updates on Rc working with more than one instance when using as a vst ?

musicdevelopments wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:23 pm Amazing, Mike, thank you! This is the first rock tutorial for RapidComposer! :tu:
Can I put links to your tutorial videos on my website?

The Secret Whispers album has a very special atmosphere, I like it very much! Congratulations!

Thanks!!
Attila
@Attila
Hi Attila. Many thanks for your kind words about the tutorial and Secret Whispers.
I would be honoured for you to put the tutorial links on your website.
Many thanks again.
Mike. :)

lovemusic15 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:51 pm Nice track Mike, always nice to see how other people work with Rc.
Many thanks lovemusic :)

lovemusic15 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:56 pm Any updates on Rc working with more than one instance when using as a vst ?
No, I am afraid. You can use two instances if you use the VST and VST3 at the same time...
I believe it would make more sense if the new instances add more tracks to the first instance, so one editor, many tracks is the goal. I don't think several different RC editor windows would be useful, or easy to use.

Thanks,
Attila

musicdevelopments wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:13 pm
lovemusic15 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:56 pm Any updates on Rc working with more than one instance when using as a vst ?
No, I am afraid. You can use two instances if you use the VST and VST3 at the same time...
I believe it would make more sense if the new instances add more tracks to the first instance, so one editor, many tracks is the goal. I don't think several different RC editor windows would be useful, or easy to use.

Thanks,
Attila
Can you not get it to work how it use to way back in v3 ,as that was fine .

Was you saying previously that you may be able to have one instance of RC as a VST with multiple outputs as it's demonstrated on this video, with FL Studio and Ableton .I think it's important that the VST version works the same way as stand-alone in regards to being able to make a full track idea . The upgraded features are great but the main feature is to have it work inside your D.a.w that was the main selling point for me when initially investing ,would really appreciate it if you could get the VST to work the way it used to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj00eVGkGOw

Return to “Tips & Tricks”