What has happend to the KVR start page?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I noticed that it looks completely different today.

I liked the old news stream design, but now it looks like random advertisement without any useful content or structure. And I need to click every post instead of just scrolling down the whole news stream :(

Is this a redesign?

Its not working correctly on my phone. Some of the drop downs aren't there, and some buttons don't do anything. I thought I was on the wrong site initially. :shrug:

: I miss the old KVR ;)

Me too. I'm afraid to say it but it's horrible :? :ud:

I have a bookmark directly to the forum now 8)

It's a mess! What was wrong with it before? Another change just for the changes sake.

I have to click every post and than go back to the start page to click again. It's really no fun.

I'm not afraid to say it: delete, do it again and do it RIGHT, please!

It's a really bad design.
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

I usually never look at the start page... but I agree, it is really confusing to look at, trying to cram too much in too little space with no structure to guide the eye.

ooh when did we get other pages?

I like the new front page. It actually brings something useful to KVR again. :tu:

If you want to go straight to the forums for "what's the best, what's your favorite, what are the top 5, top 10, desert island, go to", etc,etc endless and pointless arguments just bookmark this link:

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

For me it was useful before. I read most of my plugin news in the news steam here. : :wink:

The new front page is the news stream. It's much more readable now. :shrug:
KVR.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Teksonik on Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I miss the old new KVR. :party:

lotus2035 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:33 pm I miss the old new KVR. :party:
Yeah, bring back down voting. Now people write even more nonsense!

Return to “Site Stuff”