REINSTALLING All AIR Content after new SSD

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Advance Boom DB-33 Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE) Loom Classic

I've just had to install a new SSD system drive to my 2012 MacBook Pro, which is running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5.

Because of this I also need to reinstall all of my Audio Plugin Suites. Previously I had all of the AIR Content that came with Pro Tools several years ago, as well as some things like Loom etc that came with an Akai Advance keyboard.

I can't find out where to download and install this content again. Some googling lead me to links regarding the Avid App Manager, but I was not sure about that, and couldn't find it anyway.

Is it necessary to install Avid App Manager in order to recover my lost AIR Content, or is there another way to do this? I prefer not to start installing Avid AppMngr unless absolutely necessary. I still use ProTools 12.6 and have a perpetual licence, and basically have nothing to do with Avid products other than the old PT perpetual.

All suggestions appreciated...Cheers

Bump!
(Hoping someone that knows how to help you will see this.)

Apologies if this was purchased through Avid (The original instruments / V1) their support would need to advise you on this, I understand they can provide you with Disk Images to burn or mount.

AIR sells and distributes V2 onwards.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Thanks for replies. I eventually found that Avid App Manager is just a page on the Avid Account site, and not an App/Portal such as Waves Central. I was able to retrieve the Air content via those links.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”