Sylenth1 License.dat

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was a Sylenth1 “user” for a while, but I bought Sylenth1 today. Downloaded the installation file and followed all installation instructions. Once I opened my DAW and added it and opened the VST, for 1 I never got the “activation code” pop up, secondly when I clicked where it said “click here to activate” where it looks for the license.dat file. I go to the Folder I just created from the installation but the license file wasn’t there. I’ve had multiple “versions” installed on my computer, but made sure I got rid of any Sylenth1 file before saving this new folder. Did I just not receive the license.dat file, misplaced it, or did I accidentally delete it.

Whatever the reason may be, is there a way to get that license.dat file back? I still have my activation code and an active LennarDigital account with all the downloads available. I tried uninstalling and redownloading the installation file multiple times but still never saw the license file pop up again. I emailed support, but I figured I could get a quicker answer here.

Thanks for all the help in advance. Any info from my side that can help figure it out please ask and I’ll let you know!

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

I guess I have to do more digging to find more old Sylenth1 files. Maybe that’ll fix it.

Hi,

You're either running a demo version of Sylenth1 or an old (v1/v2) version. Sylenth1 v3 does not need a license.dat file. Instead it will ask you to enter your license code at startup.

Most likely you still have some old/demo version somewhere in your VST folders, so uninstall Sylenth1, then search all your VST folders for any leftover files or folders named Sylenth1 and delete everything.

Start up your host to make sure it's really gone. Then close it again, download the latest full version of Sylenth1 from the links in your license email and install it.

After that do a full rescan of the plug-ins list.

Return to “LennarDigital”