Structure 2.0.10 Stereo AU-Component doesn't appear but 5.1 does

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm on macOS Mojave 10.14.6. Structure 5.1 AU-component appears in all my AU-hosts. But Structure Stereo doesn't.

Feeling lonely. Am I the only one with that problem? Thoughts?

I don't have a Mac, but maybe you can try to remove the 5.1 version temporarily and do a rescan to see if the stereo version show up? Thinking they might share the same ID or something? Even though it isn't supposed to be that way.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Thank you! I'm one step further. :)

I followed your advice: Removed 5.1 plugin from AU components folder, Removed AU cache file, restarted computer, rescanned all Audio Units by Logic 10.5.1.

Structure_x64 (stereo) did pass validation and now shows up in Logic's Plugin Manager. But I can't see it in the instrument slot menu. :help:

Have you installed the latest version of the plugin? I remember they updated their plugins one or two months ago (or something) to work on Mojave (if I remember correctly).
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Thank you. Sorry for the late reply.
starflakeprj wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:28 amHave you installed the latest version of the plugin?
Yes. Latest (as we speak) update Structure 2.0.10 installed.
I remember they updated their plugins one or two months ago (or something) to work on Mojave (if I remember correctly).
Some products got updates for macOS Catalina 10.15.x. But no such update for Structure 2.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”