Air Drum Kits in Transfuser

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After experiencing very frequent crashes in Air Drums, I noticed that Transfuser uses the same ".big" file type, but Air Drums files don't work in Transfuser. I see that you guys have mentioned possibly offering a stand alone version of Air Drums in the future. Please consider giving Transfuser the capability to open Air Drum files for customers who have already bought (at least) 2 of your products. Cheers!

Hello, sorry you are having these crashing issues, have you reached out to M-Audio support regarding this as this is a product they manage - distribute exclusively presently. I have passed your suggestions on.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Yeah I have just found this thread. Air Transfuser keeps crashing Reaper and Reason and in Reaper I got 2 error messages. One attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unfortunately, there is a bug with Reaper on some versions with importing session data from Protools. This apears to be what this error is referencing not the the Plugin.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Return to “AIR Music Technology”