cm magazine - from cmVault to FileSilo

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

never mind, sorted now

Is there any news about the download problems? They're still not fixed here... :(

Oh rats.

Just downloaded the latest files, automatically I used DownThemAll. And, I had forgotten, it jammed up at 99%. AAArgh!
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Still, only one download per browser in FF 54.0.1 and Opera 46.0. That is clearly no browser Issue. The page is inaccessible during a download via the same browser instance.

Big cover ad for GB of Downloads, except they throttle them back.

It use to be fun reading the magazine, and then downloading and trying out the samples and plugins. Half the magic is gone. :( :?

I can't imagine a company treating paying customers like this.
A couple of days of downtime can be accepted but not this mess.
Did anybody get any email or other information about this?

same problems, i can't download everything from filesilo :(

FIX FILESILO :x :x :x :x :x :x :x plz

Ah ha,

I've just logged in to FileSilo to register cm248. And it was already registered - no need to answer the 2 questions. It must be linked up to my subscription.

But the web site is very slow, 10-15 seconds to go from one page to another.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Its so slow its timing out all the time... I think its time to cancel my subscription.....

So, after sending an email to those nice folks at Computer Music, they had their devs correct the issue with the site and its now very responsive.

Big thank you to Joe CM for addressing this.

Keeping my subscription and faith restored 8)

Filesilo is down since yesterday and no one notices ?
Or is it premature Brexit ?

knossos wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:06 pm Filesilo is down since yesterday and no one notices ?
Or is it premature Brexit ?
Maybe they're doing some kind of maintenance which involves everything going offline ?

If they used a twitter or facebook they could at least put a message up

Yes, it doesn't load here.

https://status.futureplc.com/

FileSilo.co.uk connection timeout

2 hours ago

We continue to investigate the cause of the outage. We have attempted to rebuild from automatically generated snapshost of the service but these appear to be reproducing the same issue we see on the primary volume.

We have taken steps to direct filesilo.co.uk to a maintainence page while we work to resovle this issue.

21 hours ago

The filesilo.co.uk site is currently offline and showing connection issues. Initial actions by the on-call engineer has not impacted site availability. Any further actions will be taken during office hours with consultation with Development team on how to proceed.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”