congrats on the new forum section :)

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

.... and on a great synth. By the looks of things, you are still working on this thing?? :o

Very cool. This is a wonderful and unique instrument.

Cheerz.
s:b
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

Up to now my favourite free synths were without a doubt Synth 1, Ugo Motion, Egokiller, Crystal and Lallapalooza.

Now Zynaddsubfx seems to be as good as those and maybe even better. very happy with it. maybe I'd like it to act as a typical vst (save the sounds used in the project and not return to the original sound every time I open it, etc)
but that's not a complaint cos there's no point in complaining about something which is free...and superb!

thx for this synth, it's a very special gift for those who almost only work with free synths.

Yes.... Hi Paul
Welcome to the Forums
Thanks for the synth ... I just finally got the presets going and wow ... you have done a very nice job.

I have the same problem here though ...
In Orion ... I noticed that it will not save its preset with song. It defaults back to unloaded preset.

Any idea why and if this can be fixed?
Paul

Hi. I am glad that you like my synth.
About the problem of not saving the parameters like all vst does: I have to check the vst docs about saving all parameters as "bulk" and I have to implement it (I think that will be not too hard, I hope :oops: ).

Paul

Hi paul,

wanna thank you for your great work and your kind support.

your synth is really in line with the best freebies and even with many on sale.The soundquality is outstanding and if some of the sounddesigners spend a bit time with it and donate a few presets (hope I´ll get round to do it the next weeks) it can be a big aid in everyones vst folder.

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”