Why was my "Do all DAW users suck?" thread deleted?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Woke up this morning and wanted to see if someone had written something funny in my very very very obvious and utterly harmless parody thread: "Do all DAW users suck?" but it was gone with the wind. Now did I touch an essential nerve of KVR or what? Did someone start to hurle insults and the whole thread had to go? Has KVR lost its sense of humor?

In the latter case, I am gone for good. That would just be too pathetic. If you have no humor, you have no life and is as good as dead, and who wants to hang around at a cementary speaking to tombstones?

Cheers

The parody topics were funny ages ago. If you still find that funny i guess you are the one without a good sense of humour, hence your overreaction now. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Thanks for an utterly pointless answer with no explanation of anything and no inherited logic at all: If you think parody threads are funny you are the one without humor because they were only funny ages ago :nutter: Great :tu:

Ah forget it. If mods and members want to play sensitive school girls, who am I to question that? Tomorrow I am getting my hands on my new Fantom G6, which I got for about 740€, and my world will be about music and not sour mods at a more and more uninspiring forum. Suit yourself, babydolls. Kissy, kissy.

Return to “Site Stuff”