Pencil Sketch Composition, Listen and Comment if you wish!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

surreal wrote: I was attempting to just compose with a single instrument without worrying about sound design..
You'll have done well to worry about sound design here. Otherwise the music does what you want it to do, I'm sure. But I had to bail early.

Lovely sounding piece that does what you wanted. Agree about the reverb.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:Lovely sounding piece that does what you wanted. Agree about the reverb.
Well done!
:)
Thank you very much Allomerus!! Thank you Jancivil for your imput here aswell!

Greetings
Surreal

surreal wrote:
I was attempting to just compose with a single instrument without worrying about sound design.. it was very enjoyable to apply the.. "restriction enhances creativity" principle!

Regards
Surreal
I know exactly what you mean :hihi: Sometimes I just want to focus entirely on the melodies and composition and not let anything else "get in the way" :lol: Composing just by itself is really enjoyable, probably one of the best parts of producing.

Very nice track. It sounds like a live improvisation piece, if so, doubly impressive. Would like to hear what you can do in a harmonic minor scale (or possibly double harmonic minor :) ). Cheers
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:
surreal wrote:
I was attempting to just compose with a single instrument without worrying about sound design.. it was very enjoyable to apply the.. "restriction enhances creativity" principle!

Regards
Surreal
I know exactly what you mean :hihi: Sometimes I just want to focus entirely on the melodies and composition and not let anything else "get in the way" :lol: Composing just by itself is really enjoyable, probably one of the best parts of producing.

Very nice track. It sounds like a live improvisation piece, if so, doubly impressive. Would like to hear what you can do in a harmonic minor scale (or possibly double harmonic minor :) ). Cheers
Hi TTU

Nice to see you visiting here!! You are correct in that this is a live improvisation piece.. I just played what flowed in my heart without worring about quantisation or any other technical issues..just compose and play!!! I can do something in a harmonic minor.. :) :tu:

that was very nice playing :) you certainly do have some skills.

i think the reverb issue is one of choice, had you found a more natural sounding reverb, and toned it down a little it would have been fine.

drumity wrote:Sometimes it isn´t just the amount of verb, but the verb itself.
Try to cut some bass and highs on the verb bus and you´ll see how big the difference will be!
This.

sjm wrote:
drumity wrote:Sometimes it isn´t just the amount of verb, but the verb itself.
Try to cut some bass and highs on the verb bus and you´ll see how big the difference will be!
This.
Thank you very much, jip I will revist the reverb.. very soon and re up the track... jut need to find a differant platform to showcase my music other than soundcloud :help:

vurt wrote:that was very nice playing :) you certainly do have some skills.

i think the reverb issue is one of choice, had you found a more natural sounding reverb, and toned it down a little it would have been fine.
Hi Vurt thanks for the compliment and I am definitely gonna do what you suggest.. is there any freeware reverb that will do the job that you guys suggested? :)

Return to “Music Cafe”