Native Instruments Komplete 9 Ultimate Black Friday/Cyber Monday Special

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah.... only a few days away now and no news. I was hoping to snag the upgrade to either Kontakt5 that I missed in the Summer or maybe Komplete, although what I actually NEED right now is session horns.

Wish I could afford Mojo Horns.
so many samples, so little time....

Well, Musician's Friend has Scarbee MM Bass, Jay Bass and Pre Bass for 57% off as a part of an early bird Black Friday special. I bought Pre Bass yesterday.

I'm hoping NI at least have some of their VST FX for sale in the coming weeks, I'm mainly after those compressors and EQs.

at 50% off I'd buy Drumlab, the battery upgrade and maybe even the Solid Bus Comp. I don't really need any of these, so I'm happy to wait for the next sale. There will be one at some point...
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

Alright, it's a year later and they have lowered the price of Symphobia to $799! Do you think they will discount this current price?

Does anyone knows if at black friday there are discounts in individual updates? like for replika to replika xt, or kontakt or reaktor to the newest version?
dedication to flying

IIRC last year there was a free plugin and a coupon code and some Traktor stuff
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

They also have their 20 years, i think this year will be some surprises and you can win some of their products.
Komplete will be discounted maybe next march or I July

Return to “Instruments”