'RetroMania' for Synapse-Audio Legend pre-release. Updated to 75 patches.

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

'RetroMania' is now available for purchase to the "faith buyers" out there. Still waiting on the MP3 demo track. Both FXB and Reason RePatch formats now included.

--------------------------------

* RetroMania UPDATED to 75 patches on 11/1/16.

Product Page:
http://xenossoundworks.com/legend.html

Intro Price only $6.95!

'RetroMania' contains 75 Synapse-Audio Legend presets with a strong retro character, for producers of 70s and 80s Pop music, Synthwave, Funk, Classic Rock and more. With meaty basses, fat classic leads, plus a wide assortment of quality oldschool polyphonic synths such as keys, plucks and pads, 'RetroMania' is a handy arsenal of vintage style patches ready to drop into your tracks.

- Both FXB and Reason RePatch formats included.
- MP3 demo coming soon!

Patch List

BA 5ths Bass
BA 808ish Sub
BA Analog Bass
BA Beefsteak
BA Bright N Snappy
BA Deep Bass
BA Fast Basslines
BA Glider Bass
BA Heated
BA Hotrod
BA Linear Saw
BA Plucky
BA Punchy FM
BA Rosey Tone
BA Slow Stereo Sub
BA Snappy Classic
BA Synthwave
BA Vintage Bass
BA Warm Saw
BA Wow Bass
BL Asia
BL High Bells
BL Moog Bells
BR Vintage Brass 1
BR Vintage Brass 2
BR Vintage Brass 3
FX Goldlust
FX Radioactive
KB BBW Wurly
KB Punchy Organ
KB Sweet Organ
LD Analog Saw
LD Banana Sundae
LD Big Booty
LD Big Titties
LD Cherry Smoothie
LD Dirty G Funk
LD Distressed Square
LD Early 90s Saw
LD Fat Solo Strings
LD Flutey Lead
LD Green Chili Flavor
LD High Voltage
LD HOLY SH-T!!
LD Hy Fy
LD Lazerfunk
LD Moog 5ths
LD Rap Whistle
LD Rezzy Lead
LD Sparkles
LD Strawberry Custard
LD Three Osc Lead
LD Undertone
LD White and Gold
LD With Feeling
PD Butterscotch
PD Enlightenment
PD Ghostly
PD Retro Strings
PD Starlight
PD Warm and Clean
PD White Light
PD Wonderment
PD Wow Pad
PL Bright Polysynth
PL Classic Polysynth
PL Cloudscape
PL Laser Whip
PL Lunacy
PL Polyplucker
PL Refined With Age
PL Square Plucks
PL Storybook
PL Synth Harp
PL Vintage Saw Keys
Last edited by Xenos on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
VST PRESETS ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Bazille, NI Massive, Z3ta, PPG Wave, TAL-J8, RePro, Diva, Spire and more

Pm sent.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Double post.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Ok, the soundset is finished and made available for purchase. Now includes both FXB and Reason RePatch formats.

I loved your sounds, please keep at it.

Yorrrrrr wrote:I loved your sounds, please keep at it.
Thanks, man, and no worries lol. Not going anywhere :). I have a "To-Do" list of new XS releases as long as my arm, and hoping to get the following out before the end of the year:

Spire - House Synths Volume 1
Sylenth - Synthwave Collection
Sylenth - Early 90's Rave (really looking forward to that!)

The reason why things have slowed down considerably this year is because I'm now the official in-house sound designer for another company. Not allowed to say who, as that was one of the terms of the non-disclosure agreement. Regardless, I'll still be making new releases here for decades to come. Just gotta make sure we don't do anything that directly competes with the big 3rd-parties. My future goal is to do all the "cash cow" products elsewhere, and use Xenos Soundworks as a creative outlet for 70s/80s, soundscapes/cinematic and experimental/niche themes, plus synths outside of the "Big 4" (Massive, Spire, Sylenth, Serum). I've got a ton of really cool synths, like CS-80V, Modular V, Arp 2600V, A.N.A., Largo, FabFilter Twin 2, Enzyme, Wusikstation, etc, etc, which are all begging for new releases.

While most of the patches in here are more laid-back, I made a quick little teaser MP3 with a more uptempo style:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O66JLpPM_kg

Xenos wrote:
Yorrrrrr wrote:I loved your sounds, please keep at it.
Thanks, man, and no worries lol. Not going anywhere :). I have a "To-Do" list of new XS releases as long as my arm, and hoping to get the following out before the end of the year:

Spire - House Synths Volume 1
Sylenth - Synthwave Collection
Sylenth - Early 90's Rave (really looking forward to that!)

The reason why things have slowed down considerably this year is because I'm now the official in-house sound designer for another company. Not allowed to say who, as that was one of the terms of the non-disclosure agreement. Regardless, I'll still be making new releases here for decades to come. Just gotta make sure we don't do anything that directly competes with the big 3rd-parties. My future goal is to do all the "cash cow" products elsewhere, and use Xenos Soundworks as a creative outlet for 70s/80s, soundscapes/cinematic and experimental/niche themes, plus synths outside of the "Big 4" (Massive, Spire, Sylenth, Serum). I've got a ton of really cool synths, like CS-80V, Modular V, Arp 2600V, A.N.A., Largo, FabFilter Twin 2, Enzyme, Wusikstation, etc, etc, which are all begging for new releases.
That's very good to hear that things are going well for you and that you won't forget the more "niche" synths out there, Bryan :) I'm currently using Mr. Alias Pro in a project and your presets are very useful/impressive to me! :tu:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

+1 love your sounds, especially the extraterrestrial and fear and horror banks for massive :tu:

New Patches Added on 11/1/16:

BA Beefsteak
BA Heated
BA Warm Saw
LD Analog Saw
LD Distressed Square
LD High Voltage
LD Hy Fy
LD Three Osc Lead
LD Undertone
LD White and Gold
PL Polyplucker

'RetroMania' has been updated with more new patches, bringing the total to 75 + 4 free bonuses which aren't listed above.

As for why I did this update...We haven't even made the official press release yet (still waiting on the main demo), and someone already pirated this :(. Damn, that was fast! Sometimes it almost seems as if there's a competitor out there trying to run me out.

Anyhow, with today's update, new 'RetroMania' users will still have something the w*arez crowd won't. Unfortunately, I can't offer it to previous purchasers as whomever did this is on that list.

So we honest buyers won't get the update? :(

I think that is not correct, IMHO. You will punish the good ones because of a single bad one's fault, and the updated pack probably will get cracked as well anyway...

Yorrrrrr wrote:So we honest buyers won't get the update? :(

I think that is not correct, IMHO. You will punish the good ones because of a single bad one's fault, and the updated pack probably will get cracked as well anyway...
Similar perspective here -- it's understandable to be frustrated that someone steals your hard work. It's also frustrating for customers, who pay for something that others get for free by stealing it. But negatively impacting customers who pay and don't steal, seems like an approach that won't foster long-term business success. Not real motivating to purchase future products if this is the approach to "reward" those who support you as early adopters. Sadly, a reality of our times - building a loyal customer base that compensates you for your expertise and time, seems like the only way to succeed in the long-term.

Yep, maybe to me it would be the first an last time I purchase from Xenos. Shame.

hi bryan, i think you should reconsider your decision. although i understand your bitterness i'm absolutely sure that with this move you won't get rid of those stealing your work but you will lose some of your customers. after having bought i don't know how many of your soundsets and being treated like a potential criminal now i almost feel a bit :evil: :evil:

Guess I'll never be a ""faith buyer"
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Soundware”