Fragile Gods - "My Underground"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aaron aardvark wrote:I like the intro bass synth. This songs sounds very 80's, which is fine by me. Verse vocals sound very good. Vocals during the chorus sound a bit pitchy at times. Everything instrumentally sound very good. I tried the latest (or maybe it's all brand new, I forget) Icarus lately, and most of the time it doesn't work right with my Mac OSX10.9 and Cubase AI8. Has it been buggy for you at all?
The bass synth is Monark which I find great for "analog" bass sounds. Icarus has been working very well for me on Windows. Although, like all Tone2 synths, I have issues with the mousewheel not responding after the synth loses focus. The developer Markus insists it's an issue with StudioOne and not his plugins.

Glad you liked the verse vox. I conceived the chorus melody sliding up on the word "nights" so some of the pitchiness you are hearing is intentional.

For better or worse, I'm happily stuck in my 80s timewarp and don't plan on escaping anytime soon. :wink:

Thanks for helpful feedback. :)

Synapse2k wrote:the stars are bright and big at night deep in the heart of texas. the sky beckons you to venture out and learn. do not fear the sky. truth is simple colors of skin designate nothing. hues and tones and swirls are powerful facets of the sky that beckons you to learn that noone can reach us in nature. noone can reach us in worm whole the distance to here and now is impossible. no caps.
I am not sure if you wrote this while listening to my song or you just posted random thoughts while tripping but I thought it was a cool comment in any case. Thanks. 8)

Nice :tu:

Unreflected wrote:What a nice and powerful music. !
:tu:
Thanks very much for your comment. :)

Frantz wrote:
Synapse2k wrote:the stars are bright and big at night deep in the heart of texas. the sky beckons you to venture out and learn. do not fear the sky. truth is simple colors of skin designate nothing. hues and tones and swirls are powerful facets of the sky that beckons you to learn that noone can reach us in nature. noone can reach us in worm whole the distance to here and now is impossible. no caps.
I am not sure if you wrote this while listening to my song or you just posted random thoughts while tripping but I thought it was a cool comment in any case. Thanks. 8)
skip, skip, skip to my Lue....skip to my Lue my darling.
the planets may seem out of reach, for within the minds
eye there is another journey we must make before
the earth below loses all of it's natural resources.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

flakes2 wrote:Nice :tu:
Thanks for checking this out. :)

layzer wrote: the planets may seem out of reach, for within the minds
eye there is another journey we must make before
the earth below loses all of it's natural resources.
I didn't realize you were Elon Musk in real life. :o

Return to “Music Cafe”