What does IK have on the horizon?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm curious what IK has on the horizon and if I should stock up on Gear Credits while they're BOGO.

I have everything in the Custom Shop as it currently stands (thanks to the BOGO sale), but I'm wondering if there's anything imminent that I may need Gear Credits for that will NOT be included in the MAX bundles.

I'm considering getting 300 Credits (doubled to 600)...worth it at this point?
Blue Phase Music

Blue Phase Music wrote:that will NOT be included in the MAX bundles.
Unlike Waves, IKM will NOT add new plugins to their bundles.

TRacks-5 is on the horizon, I believe. An IK rep told me back in Jan. that it was expected later this year.

It's been awhile since there was anything new in Amplitube Custom Shop
Surfing, skateboarding, Music Making Man and tech fool.
New Album! KnowledgeBass

I know you can build quite the powerful computer these days, BUT I would greatly appreciate an external DSP solution from IK. Those plugs are HEAVY, and I'm running an i7 quad core. I know I can turn off the oversampling, but I want all the plugs have to offer. I would spend a few dollars for that add-on if it ever became available. IK has one of my 1073's available for the Native CPU studio rig.
DJ brimLo

DJ | Artist | Producer

dmbaer wrote:TRacks-5 is on the horizon, I believe. An IK rep told me back in Jan. that it was expected later this year.
Did he mention he was a time traveller from the year 2026? :hihi:

Peter ? ;)

DJbrimLo wrote:I know you can build quite the powerful computer these days, BUT I would greatly appreciate an external DSP solution from IK. Those plugs are HEAVY, and I'm running an i7 quad core. I know I can turn off the oversampling, but I want all the plugs have to offer. I would spend a few dollars for that add-on if it ever became available. IK has one of my 1073's available for the Native CPU studio rig.
You realize that plugins would have to be then coded for the DSP, right? It's not just adding power to your computer by plugging something in.
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

Blue Phase Music wrote:I'm curious what IK has on the horizon
Another sale? :lol:
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

I'd like to see updates to the Ampeg and Fender amps, but I'm not sure how likely either will be due to the Universal Audio work with both.

Something for the iPad/iPhone?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

An Authorization system that works flawlessly in a minute not HOURS?

festeringheap wrote:An Authorization system that works flawlessly in a minute not HOURS?
Sorry to hear that you had this issue that is not the normal experience and glad it ended up authorizing.

As far as what we have on the horizon there are some generally correct replies in this thread. We'll have releases related to mobile apps and accessories, desktop software/plugins, and yes probably even some promotions in there.

Thank you, Peter. :)

Will there be anything that I can use Gear Credits on?
Blue Phase Music

Hmm what does IK Multimedia have in store for us... More invasive publicity for paid products.
Every man and every woman is a star.

http://www.musicalandroid.com/

Return to “Effects”