Pulsar 900 Series

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
900 Series Modular Synthesizer

No worries. Pulsar Modular isn't a trade mark in either the US or the EU. Someone had a synth product with the name pulsar in it years ago, nothing current. Not much to huff and puff about...and if there was an issue I'd just change the name, no big deal. 8)

Some of those sounds in the aiyn zahev video were incredible. Definitely heading back to explore to try to get some of those. Wow!

Also looking forward to the new sequencer that you showed in the muff's thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0727NzA ... e=youtu.be

Do you have plans to address DAWs like Bitwig which only support Mac VST?

Everglide wrote:Do you have plans to address DAWs like Bitwig which only support Mac VST?
Yes, the P900 is going cross platform-multiformat.

New video showing two recently added modules, from AyinZahevSounds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGgckE3_HD4

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm not having much luck, I'm unable to load P900 in Studio One v2 in Mac OSX (Mavericks) 10.9.5. Live works fine but I'm limited to the 30 day demo. :/

Out of interest, was the green tone to the GUI a conscious decision?

Everglide wrote:Thank you for the quick reply. I'm not having much luck, I'm unable to load P900 in Studio One v2 in Mac OSX (Mavericks) 10.9.5. Live works fine but I'm limited to the 30 day demo. :/

Out of interest, was the green tone to the GUI a conscious decision?
Well, sort of, most of the GUI is based on photos of actual modules.

I'm finishing up one more sequencer module, but after that I'll be full time on porting to a cross-platform, multiformat, code base that will also aim to resolve compatibility issues.

For now your best bet is El Capitan (10.11). I've heard from users who reportedly run it fine in Studio One on 10.11, but I haven't verified that yet.

I'm finishing up one more sequencer module, but after that I'll be full time on porting to a cross-platform, multiformat, code base that will also aim to resolve compatibility issues.
Awesome... will that include Linux?

Hello freaks,
anyone know how to invert the envelope?

veloheinz wrote:Hello freaks,
anyone know how to invert the envelope?
mixer has an inverse output

Any update on a Windows port? :hyper:
A well-behaved signature.

This beautiful piece of software is the closest to an modular analog rig I've heard so far.

VS Softube Modular?
I can't demo, i'm running 10.8.5 :(

I just watched the videos, and yes I think it sounds better than Softube.

I got info some weeks ago that the developer is working on a port for Windows but it might take a Little while longer. But I am patient and this one is absolutely Worth waiting for ;)
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Return to “Instruments”