Phonec 2 GUI increase

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all, I'm working on a big update for Phonec 2 at the moment. One of the major aspects to this update will be an increase in GUI size. I could use some input though. I don't want the interface too big for smaller screens, but I want it to be a decent size for larger resolution monitors. What do you think would be a reasonable size?

Would three sizes not be possible,100,125 &150 %,that could work for all users on laptops or big monitors

ere2learn wrote:Would three sizes not be possible,100,125 &150 %,that could work for all users on laptops or big monitors
That would be a lot of work. I'd prefer to have one all around good size.

One problem with a bigger size might be that Phonec has an unusual shape, namely more or less square, while most plugins are much wider than they are high, which makes sense with modern monitors and displays.

fluffy_little_something wrote:One problem with a bigger size might be that Phonec has an unusual shape, namely more or less square, while most plugins are much wider than they are high, which makes sense with modern monitors and displays.
You've got a good point here. I think this is the key to making the GUI bigger without introducing issues for smaller screens.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”