Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rockhopper wrote:Sorry... but I could not resist...

FLUTES OF FIRE - $9,999.95

http://www.thelooploft.com/products/flu ... etargeting

and yes.. I did get a screen shot. (although upon more investigation, maybe not a typo - sorry Fleer)
Read the reviews.

beatmangler443 wrote:Hey guys do you know the cheapest place to get melodyne essential 4 to the studio version for cheap. Their was a sale months back and regret not buying it. Thanks.
The Melodyne Studio Upgrade from Editor was on sale. The Upgrade from Essential was always the current price.

gaf_thit wrote:I'm close to overloading and just may end up not buying anything for once... but I think I just might... get... Twisted Tools deal..
Yeah, the Twisted Tools deal is good. I wish there was a better price for people who already own their stuff. Has anyone heard anything about that?

Uncle E rocks :tu:

Fleer wrote:Uncle E rocks :tu:
:tu:
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Oh man, am I the only one that refreshes the NI website every 2 hours? :hihi:

cocoazenith wrote:Oh man, am I the only one that refreshes the NI website every 2 hours? :hihi:
lol I've been checking today too.

Why are people checking the NI site?

jsp1979 wrote:Why are people checking the NI site?
their big summer sale usually starts on the 1st of June.
however i just found out that in 2014 it started on the 16th of june :(
i guess it's not gonna happen today or it would've been announced
already by now

edit: i just received a e-mail from time&space with a komplete 10 and komplete 10 ultimate
sale. i wonder if it's just time&space exclusive or this is the NI sale for June.

Should be exactly the same as NI's sale. Sometimes retailers get them up a bit early.

NI sale is sadly lackluster.. discounts only on Komplete full version..

Hoping this isn't the entire summer sale..

NI sale is very disappointing. I was hoping on a deal for their symphonies series.
vstbuzz wrote:VSTBuzz: 70% off “Streakulator” for Ableton Live by StrangeLines - Normally €39.00 now only €11.99!

More information at: http://vstbuzz.com/deals/70-off-streaku ... nge-lines/
Remember you need Max for Live for this one.

Pretty odd sale for NI. Maybe they are pretty low in stock and are just trying to get rid of what they have left before the new version.

JC_ wrote:Pretty odd sale for NI. Maybe they are pretty low in stock and are just trying to get rid of what they have left before the new version.
Not odd. It's a 2 month sale until July 31th. NI usually does that before the release of a new version, which means Komplete 11 is around the corner.

And by the way, it's hard to be low in stock with digital downloads...

Ryan99 wrote:
JC_ wrote:Pretty odd sale for NI. Maybe they are pretty low in stock and are just trying to get rid of what they have left before the new version.
Not odd. It's a 2 month sale until July 31th. NI usually does that before the release of a new version, which means Komplete 11 is around the corner.

And by the way, it's hard to be low in stock with digital downloads...
I too find it is an odd sale.. usually the summer sale is more involved than this.. many more products.

Perhaps this is just one layer of the sale and the rest will show up in July? They've held the sale in June and sometimes in July...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”