Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Waves Soundshifter from steve_atx, everything was perfect. Very nice, good comunication and very fast.

Bought NuGen Audio Monofilter from Electronic1982 a little while back. He was a fantastic seller and it was very smooth. Thanks!

Had a great experience with DFoisie - even when a plugin was unable to be transfered to me, he kept me informed and offered me a deal on another plugin. Great solution - one of the best sellers here.

Also great dealings with musikmachine (what a great seller!), poshook (who offered me a plugin I was looking for in my WTB thread, thanks :) ), DJErmac (smooth trade, thanks!) and smallstonefan (excellent experience).

And now... I'm broke! :D

Bought Granite from nordickvr. Everything went fast and easy and just like the material this seller is solid.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Sold an Impact Soundworks VI to Geron. Very smooth transaction, really enjoyed communicating with him, definitely recommended! :tu:

Bought a few plugins from Electronic1982 over the weekend. Great communications, easy transfer of the licenses, and very pleased with the purchases. Thanks again! :tu:

Sold a few plugins to DJBuddhaBear, great guy, real easy going, a pleasure!

Bought uHe ACE from Electronic1982. Great communication, super quick sale.

Did business with MountainKing. Great communication, great guy. Recommended. Regards

Bought Galbanum Architecture on DVD from jc_vt, a truly wonderful guy who went above and beyond, to get the DVD to me, I can offer my highest recommendation and thanks.

Bought Toontrack Metalheads! EZX from killsin77. Good seller, good communicator, and good overall interaction. A tip of the hat to him :D

Sold Slate VCC to bigjerome. Good buyer. Paid quick and was a pleasure to work with.

Bought AD Eos reverb from mindbeet, second time I have bought from him and always great to deal with, super fast! :tu:

Sold Automaton to epiphaneia

Quick transfer from Audio Damage

Thanks

Bought AD Automaton from j0hnny: A real pleasure to deal with him, and the license transfer was super fast as well!

Sold DDMF 6144 to Arno2016.
Recommended buyer, fast payment and nice communication.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”