I would love to see a fully fledge DAW from...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote:
acYm wrote:BT
Bravo! :clap:

You probably said it as a joke but I'd 100% buy that. I'm not even a BT fan, I just think it'd probably have innovative features and workflow that would stand apart from other DAW's.
British Telecom suck from what I've heard.

Fisher Price.
(Inspired by a post in another thread).

lotus2035 wrote:Fisher Price.
(Inspired by a post in another thread).
Image-Line already has that market cornered. :clown:

...Aliens with more knowlege about maths, physics and anatomy of human brain :borg:

Cinebient wrote:...Aliens with more knowlege about maths, physics and anatomy of human brain :borg:

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

^ :lol:

I'd like to see a DAW from PSP Audioware.

Unlike many of its competitors it could have its main focus on a more simplistic, stripped-down approach to audio recording instead of MIDI. It could try to give nostalgic musicians the feel and sound (if they integrate "light" versions of their plug-ins to the channel strips, maybe a tape-like saturation effect initialized by default on each channel) of analog recording. And the absence of too many overly complicated functions could be very attractive for amateur musicians and beginners.

Maybe ask PSP to make a mix buss plugin for Studio One? It would do exactly what you're asking for.

Uncle E wrote:Maybe ask PSP to make a mix buss plugin for Studio One? It would do exactly what you're asking for.
Yeah, that sounds awesome. BTW I'm a Logic user but could imagine a crossgrade to Studio One. I really like what I read about its "easier" workflow. And your comment about the upcoming big feature made me even more curious.

I bet Sinevibes could nail it if they wanted to.

mind you, it would be Mac and Audio Unit only. So maybe not "fully fledged".

Perhaps use HeroX to solve the problem of a new better DAW?
https://herox.com/
see the video.

KVR! :clown:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”