PRODUCTS
Phonemklatura for Phonem PPG Phonem

origwt wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Another airy fairy Phonem experiment:

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... amuels-pad
absolutely beautiful !
Thank you! :phones:

origwt wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:Question regarding tax in CA. Downloads are not taxable. Why do I get this message when adding to cart:

>>The seller of this item requires tax information to process your order
because we (PPG) have to pay tax according to the country.
so we need to know from where the order came.
I'm in the UK - is there UK VAT that needs to be added - ie is the price for me 119 euro + 20%?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

ChamomileShark wrote:
origwt wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:Question regarding tax in CA. Downloads are not taxable. Why do I get this message when adding to cart:

>>The seller of this item requires tax information to process your order
because we (PPG) have to pay tax according to the country.
so we need to know from where the order came.
I'm in the UK - is there UK VAT that needs to be added - ie is the price for me 119 euro + 20%?
i bought Phonem from the UK, it cost me €119.00 EUR/£86.38 GBP

ok thanks for that. Looks like it will be on my Christmas list :)
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

The plugin is a bit CPU spikey... and so I get some crackles when the cpu does not seem to be high enough to warrant them...

Seems like a bit of polishing/cpu optimization is needed.

Still loving this plugin!

I'd like to be able to slow the LFO's down more. The slowest setting is still too fast for long evolving sounds

pdxindy wrote:I'd like to be able to slow the LFO's down more. The slowest setting is still too fast for long evolving sounds
I agree, also in synced mode, 1 bar is the slowest, which is too fast.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
pdxindy wrote:I'd like to be able to slow the LFO's down more. The slowest setting is still too fast for long evolving sounds
To add to this: there also the 4 envelopes which can get really slow and somewhat substitute the LFOs when set to loop mode, but those can't be synced unfortunately.

pdxindy wrote:The plugin is a bit CPU spikey... and so I get some crackles when the cpu does not seem to be high enough to warrant them...

please try to increase the audio-buffer size.
that should help.

origwt wrote:
pdxindy wrote:The plugin is a bit CPU spikey... and so I get some crackles when the cpu does not seem to be high enough to warrant them...

that should help.
That is a temporary solution (which also has a downside), but the CPU should not be jumping like that. That is basically buggy behavior.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
To add to this: there also the 4 envelopes which can get really slow and somewhat substitute the LFOs when set to loop mode, but those can't be synced unfortunately.
Setting the envelopes is weird. Dragging points does not behave as expected. They are buggy.

pdxindy wrote:
origwt wrote:

that should help.
That is a temporary solution (which also has a downside), but the CPU should not be jumping like that. That is basically buggy behavior.
I am not experiencing this here, CPU can be high with high polyphony but no unusual spikes are occurring.

pdxindy wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Setting the envelopes is weird. Dragging points does not behave as expected. They are buggy.
Not anymore, bug was fixed 1. 01 and they now work as expected, the 5th point introduces randomness which can be confusing but is described in the manual.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
origwt wrote:

that should help.
I am not experiencing this here, CPU can be high with high polyphony but no unusual spikes are occurring.
I'm on OS X 10.9.5

you?

pdxindy wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
origwt wrote:

that should help.
I'm on OS X 10.9.5

you?
Yosemite.

Return to “Instruments”