PRODUCTS
SquashIt Vandelay multiband echo device

Thank you, Klevgrand.
Your GUI rocks !

Thanks for this - very generous. I really like the sound of the filters :tu:
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

Thank you! already put it in a mix and found it usefull! :party:
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Thank you Numanoid, Klevgränd produktion AB, Seinfeld, bpb and anyone else I forgot to mention. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Thank you very much :)

Goodie goodie!

Omkar wrote: Unfortunate the gui is black here, anyone else with gfx issues ?
Same here, but I'm on a seven years old PC with Win XP and it happened to me in the past with other modern plugins (like Audio Damage's Fuzz Plus 3).

PTV wrote:
Same here, but I'm on a seven years old PC with Win XP and it happened to me in the past with other modern plugins (like Audio Damage's Fuzz Plus 3).
Did you give Kuvert demo a shot ?

After being in contact with them they made a nice fix and I purchased it.
My hope is, that fix is going to be implemented on all plugins and hopefully do work.

In touch with dev and waiting for a reply on this.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Omkar wrote:Uh ?

After the gfx issue with Kuvert have been sorted out
I believe the fixes are going to be added to all releases.

Unfortunate the gui is black here, anyone else with gfx issues ?
Yeah. I bought it last weekend and it didnt work. Klevgrand offered me a refund but said they were going to fix it soon. I decided to keep it, and wait for the fix. :dog:

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Omkar wrote:Uh ?

After the gfx issue with Kuvert have been sorted out
I believe the fixes are going to be added to all releases.

Unfortunate the gui is black here, anyone else with gfx issues ?
Yeah. I bought it last weekend and it didnt work. Klevgrand offered me a refund but said they were going to fix it soon. I decided to keep it, and wait for the fix. :dog:
Not sure if I fully understand it,
the fix is included on their site for download (says v1.01), it is identical to the fix they sent via mail.
Your issue with Kuvert is, this fix does not work for you ?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

PTV wrote:
They say Win7 or higher. Guess is time for you to let go that XP. It was hard for me too, but I did it and don't regret the move. And my PC is also 7 years old.

Omkar wrote:
PTV wrote:
Did you give Kuvert demo a shot ?

After being in contact with them they made a nice fix and I purchased it.
My hope is, that fix is going to be implemented on all plugins and hopefully do work.

In touch with dev and waiting for a reply on this.
Tried it now, working great here. Can't wait for a fix! :tu:

e@rs wrote:
PTV wrote:
They say Win7 or higher. Guess is time for you to let go that XP. It was hard for me too, but I did it and don't regret the move. And my PC is also 7 years old.
I know, I know. It will definitely happen sooner or later.

If I was still using Win XP, I wouldn't want to install any new plugs.

Could mess with the setup, and there might be no way back.

VanDelay is an OK plug, but it is not like there isn't other freeware alternatives that will work better on WinXP

Tried the thing, but had absolutely no idea what I was doing and the results showed that. Wish they provide a manual for me to... to... read.

Return to “Effects”