Kriminal 2

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lotuzia wrote:If you can imagine a forum where everybody behaves like he did, then this forum would simply die in a few days.
I highly doubt it - it would just be a place where people can express themselves more freely and not have to put a :) and a :wink: and :tu: every other sentence just to make sure they don't offend everyone. Forums like that often feel more 'real'. I don't actually think KVR is too bad in that sense - it doesn't feel that restrictive - but a forum certainly wouldn't 'die' as a result.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

OutCider wrote:
Chopper wrote:
samsam wrote:
xamido wrote:
british humor.
British humour.
:tu:
Great British humour :tu:
My sense of humour is pretty dry, like Krim's, I just hope my replies don't get misinterpreted like he got....I miss his presence here.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

do_androids_dream wrote: and not have to put a :) and a :wink: and :tu: every other sentence just to make sure they don't offend everyone.
IMO people do that so that they CAN post bollox, pretty cowardly if you ask me.

Wanna talk sh1t? Then do it without a f**king smiley. (not directed at _androids_ , just a general observation)

samsam wrote:
do_androids_dream wrote: and not have to put a :) and a :wink: and :tu: every other sentence just to make sure they don't offend everyone.
IMO people do that so that they CAN post bollox, pretty cowardly if you ask me.

Wanna talk sh1t? Then do it without a f**king smiley. (not directed at _androids_ , just a general observation)
You're actually right about that - they're often used as a post insult thing to soften the blow. Yeah, it is a bit cowardly although I think it's also done to try to counteract possibilities of suspension/ban etc. - 'I didn't mean it - I put the smilie and evryfing :D' - Of course, everyone can see right through it...

Agreed. It's the "but" in "I don't mean to offend or hurt you, but "

... but it's not always the case. Text really DOES need expressive features. Otherwise, you can insert whatever attitude you want (or whatever your pathology selects) into text and have a result totally unlike the one intended. Text is great when there's no option for voice and physical presence, but it's still an inferior mode of communication for socialization. Since people are driven to such distraction, they largely prefer aversion of other humans, and seem to embrace text as the central communication method of their lives. So emoji/emoticons become necessary.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

it must have been HIM, who took KRIM away:

:scared:
"It dreamed itself along"

some of us use smiley's as enhancements, and not to hide behind. what, you think i won't tell you to f**k off with a smile on my face :tu:

and i've been on a forum that swore to uphold non-censorship...it descended into a horrible mess, and had to be put out of it's misery :shrug:

if you've been warned that the next time you call someone a **** you will be banned, then you do it again...you've pretty much asked for it :shrug:

Agreed with those pointing out that smileys add nuance, clearly they do.

But stuff like "If I was there now I'd slap you :tu: " is just, well, laughable. Anyway, that certainly wasn't Krim's style iirc

This thread needs to c*nt right off now.

C**t off, c**t.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

c**t off you f**king c**t eyes!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:c**t off you f**king c**t eyes!
:o

what a bunch of c××ts

thecontrolcentre wrote: :o

what a bunch of c××ts
Awesome on point pic lol

Return to “Site Stuff”