I paid for NUSofting MICROROCK 6 days ago --- delivered late (e-mail issue), but with a bonus

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Did you see my request? That's what it was: a request --- not a demand. And yes, I was a bit surprised (and delighted) that my request was granted; and it totally speaks to Luigi's generosity.

Have fun with the free stuff you wheedle out of the poor Luigi. Sure he is more then happy about it (you already confirmed that so it can only be true? - You must be some kind of uri geller which is able to read other peoples mind).

So i guess now the situation for Luigi is that he can only hope that every other customer come with the same postive vibes like you came? Would guarantee non stop positive feelings all over the place. :love:

You are really one of the most intelligent persons i ever came across, no doubt about it. What a question.. :D

A real Helloween curse.. hehe..

Last word i promise: I said what i felt need to be said and now i'm off to bump the other much more important thread then your pathetic crap here.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

M*r*n;

Going to spread your negative ignorant insanity through more threads, eh?

Going forward, you may wish to try spreading a little peace and good-will, instead. Just give it a try; it's free, and it doesn't hurt. You might actually find you like it.

sigh..

sizemore0409 wrote:Murnau;

Shut your hole; it's spewing garbage.

that's his MO.. he bashes some devs himself that he hates(for example he has an agenda against pete/ik multimedia), but then pounces on others like he some special forum cop when they have a (in most cases legitimate) problem.

Worst of all he continually spews personal insults and calls names - direct violation of kvr rules, and never gets so much as a slap on the wrist. No matter what is being discussed, one doesn't have the right to call another MEMBER here a moron.

I just went through his post history, literally half of his posts are abusing people and calling them names :dog:

Just unbelievable.
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sizemore0409 wrote:Murnau, I never ranted, I made a polite inquiry and a request; and Luigi responded in an awesome and generous way. And now we are both happy and have established a good relationship, and are both enjoying a beautiful day, looking forward to a happy future.

I understand why you can't see that you are the only one who has ranted in this thread, and who stubbornly insists on turning a positive into a perpetual negative: because "M" and "R" and "N" are the primary sounds in your name (m*r*n).

it's absolutely more than acceptable that you received a free product for your UNacceptable wait time :tu:

enjoy

luigi makes some very cool stuff.

Hello,

I edited the subject for clarity, I hope it's ok:

(e-mail issue) is for I sent the product download on on Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015, but then I received the customer message on On Sat, 31 Oct 2015 that he didn't received any e-mail. So I sent it again.

All good in the end. Thanks everybody.

Return to “NUSofting”