Kirnu Cream out of sync in Logic Pro X when I freeze the track or bounce the project

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm using Kirnu Cream as a Midi FX. Everything works fine on the normal project work, but when I freeze a track with Kirnu in it or bounce the project, Kirnus timing is off.

I guess it's a bug, so please fix it. Thanks.

Which sample rate is used in the project.
If it's other than 44kHz please try to change into that and try if the issue remains.

-Arto

Sample rate is 44kHz

Yep, not working for me either. I don't recall having problems with earlier versions of the MidiFX in Logic, but this is the first time I've tried it since 1.2, I think, and the bounce is all screwed up.

EDIT: Although neither bouncing a region in place nor bouncing the project works -- the output basically ignores the arp althogether and just plays the entered notes, or, at most, does a few notes of the arp -- a workaround for the moment is to use Audio CR's free Midi FX Freeze to record Cream's output and then manually drag the midi into an instrument track.

On a side note, Midi FX Feeze is just extraordinarily useful in Logic, and I use it often with Cthulhu (and now, I guess, Cream). I can't believe it's free; it's definitely a must-have for Logic users who use Midi FX plugins.

Maybe, Arto, you could ask Steve Duda for some advice. Cthulhu doesn't seem to have this problem...

Fix for this is coming in 1.2.3 release.

-Arto

Return to “Kirnu”