are there FREE vst FX that can transform TREBLES of a track into BASS ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would love if i can turn Iron into Gold.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

CinningBao wrote:Yeah - wow - this guy takes his art rather seriously!

He takes himself very seriously. The word is dilletante. Not the archaic meaning, similar to amateur; the modern meaning, someone cultivates an interest in an art without (while remaining free of) any real commitment or knowledge.
CinningBao wrote: With that in mind, my suggestion would be to
- import your track into an audio to midi convertor (polyphonic melodyne is good enough if you have it, I think logic has this function as well but not polyphonic),
- export it as a midi file,
- dump it in your DAW and
- mirror the midi data from it's mid point. InsertPixHere has collection of midi plugs including the one for this exercise midiInvertNotes

This is some work, though, isn't it. You haven't noticed that he isn't even really interested enough to define his terms. The goalposts have shifted, in order to serve him:
CinningBao wrote:OR
the classic FFT solution, feed the file into SpectrumWorx2, select the Phlip module from the Phase tools - this will flip the phase of all FFT windows and literally 'turn the notes upside-down'
CinningBao wrote:There's a lot of mockery on KVR so try not be put off by those folks who attack you, even those softly-softly ones are unnecessary but they're not something from which we can easily escape. Best advice is don't rise to it - look for the information you require, thank you politely and carry on with your work.
With his work. Ok, then. I feel like the "mocking" is normal and your post is... psychobabble word, yes, but I think accurate: enabling. & weird. Sure, it makes you a better person than the 'attacker'. :shrug:

OBYONETAOPY wrote:ok, thanks for all your empty dumpty answers,

sometimes I wish that those that have nothing to say, would just F******* S**** Up for once in their life...

My question is F****** clear : Do you know of any vst fx (free or little expensive) that can transform all trebles of a music track into bass ??? (possibly without too much changing the original mix done)

either you know and you post links or names to where I can see OR FIND these vst, preferably free and for pc

or

you don't know and in that last case, please go to the beach and get drunk instead of coming on my topic to tell me what I should be or do according to your own visions of things

COMPRENDO guys ????
Wow, I can understand you are newb, but your question is a bit vague, and just ASKING for some KVR tomfoolery.
Maybe humble yourself and try not to be such an U********* P****?

That sounds friendly, squiggels. And how am I not hidden? Someone call 911! Lol Juvee for all!

I was never here boyeee. The only law. I think Parplar eq (minimal latency) might have some fixes for the top bands, though.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Here IS something which does a similar magic trick! It flips it, which was not impossible to imagine. But, you'll have to know enough in order to define for this program what is the treble/bass. For a "music track", I don't know; this is sound design.

jancivil wrote:
Here IS something which does a similar magic trick! It flips it, which was not impossible to imagine. But, you'll have to know enough in order to define for this program what is the treble/bass. For a "music track", I don't know; this is sound design.
Yes, various FFT type trickery can swap the spectral balance such that 'treble' could be 'bass'. However just to work out the actual issue, here's the original request, in full... Not ethe contradictory requirement.
Do you know of any vst fx (free or little expensive) that can transform all trebles of a music track into bass ??? (possibly without too much changing the original mix done)
Changing the entire spectral distribution (ie 'mix') of the audio without signigicantly changing the mix is as impossible as making the red in a picture into blue without changing the colours signigicantly.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

RunBeerRun wrote:That sounds friendly, squiggels...
…well.
I'm a friendly sorta guy :P

Oh really? That's neat to hear. I like that. What kind of music inserting plugins are yours to use? I have a smaller type collected, thanks.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

whyterabbyt wrote:
jancivil wrote:
No_Use wrote:Image
It flips it, which was not impossible to imagine. But...
Yes, various FFT type trickery can swap the spectral balance such ... However just to work out the actual issue, here's the original request, in full... Not the contradictory requirement.
Do you know of any vst fx (free or little expensive) that can transform all trebles of a music track into bass ??? (possibly without too much changing the original mix done)
Changing the entire spectral distribution (ie 'mix') of the audio without significantly changing the mix is as impossible as making the red in a picture into blue without changing the colours significantly.
That's the hilarious part. People bent over backwards to find something that somehow suited the original post, unacknowledged by the OP, just this one thing by guitarzan who managed to adopt the OP's whole attitude during the thread. This is the weirdness of KVR that you just gotta love.

Well, you can always use Massive, or Kontakt, or Zebra and all the other stuff too.

jancivil wrote: That's the hilarious part. People bent over backwards to find something that somehow suited the original post, unacknowledged by the OP, just this one thing by guitarzan who managed to adopt the OP's whole attitude during the thread. This is the weirdness of KVR that you just gotta love.
I hate that kind of weirdness with passion. I'm glad that still members here like you otherwise this would be a strange place. This is still a forum for musicians isn't it? :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
jancivil wrote: That's the hilarious part. People bent over backwards to find something that somehow suited the original post, unacknowledged by the OP, just this one thing by guitarzan who managed to adopt the OP's whole attitude during the thread. This is the weirdness of KVR that you just gotta love.
I hate that kind of weirdness with passion. I'm glad that still members here like you otherwise this would be a strange place. This is still a forum for musicians isn't it? :hihi:
I have never seen any evidence that this is a forum for musicians. This is a forum for plugin and DAW purchasers, some of whom happen to be musicians on the side. Discussions like this are mere distractions while we wait for "FS U-he Diva" posts in the marketplace or announcements of updates to our chosen wares. :?

I'm here for the ladies...
:party:
It's not what you use, it's how you use it...

...won't hurt to have this in your arsenal, dtblkfx: http://rekkerd.org/dtblkfx/

jancivil wrote: With his work. Ok, then. I feel like the "mocking" is normal and your post is... psychobabble word, yes, but I think accurate: enabling. & weird. Sure, it makes you a better person than the 'attacker'. :shrug:
Judge away.. if that's a good use of your time.

Return to “Effects”