TAL BassLine-101

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Essence for TAL Bassline 101 TAL-BassLine-101

The new graphics are beautiful!

Still not as pretty as luSH101....... :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Still not as pretty as luSH101....... :hihi:
Agree to disagree. :)

I'd love to see this go on sale cheap. My first synthesizer was a 101 and I'd like to have it just because, though I don't know how much I would actually use it.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

$60 bucks isn't cheap?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:$60 bucks isn't cheap?
Not for everyone.

Wow.......just wow.... Then save up, instead of complaining about the price.
I can't imagine how many R&D hours Patrick must have poured into this...
Maybe its time for a new hobby.

rsp
sound sculptist

Yep. And I could be mistaken, but go get a hardware unit for $60….

ere2learn wrote:Image
Yea baby, lookin GOOD.

zvenx wrote:Wow.......just wow.... Then save up, instead of complaining about the price.
Relax, I'm not complaining about the price. The price is fair, just for me, this would be more for nostalgia than anything. I have a bunch of competing things calling for my limited budget.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

zvenx wrote:Wow.......just wow.... Then save up, instead of complaining about the price.
What's your problem?
Enjoy making music with your plugins instead of spouting veiled insults towards those on a budget.

By the way no one said TAL Bassline-101 was too expensive or not worth it.

Great to see this already amazing plugin gets even better. :)
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Teksonik wrote:Still not as pretty as luSH101....... :hihi:
Definitely I disagree too. I like Lush a lot, but the GUI is horrible and there is no solution to handle 8 layers at once, like a macro layer to control them all.

For fast solutions TAL is much better. For complexe sounds Lush is better. Which one is closer to the real one? I don't care, both sound great.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

rsp
TAL are the most precise attention to detail emulations of real hardware synths you can get ITB.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Yes, he's putting out effin FREE updates since years. That price is absolutely a no brainer. Incredible.

I know, not everybody is in such a comfortable situation of spending 60$ without rethinking. As zvenx said, start saving, stop complaining and when you got the money, buy and be happy for a long time ;)

Think about that: Now it's even resizable, more skins, more bugs resolved. On the other hand: iZotope would ask you another 100 if not 300 bucks, labeled it as a new version (and at the same time they would drop some features!?). At the same time I still wait to be two iZotope plugins fixed that cost together more than 1000$ THAT'S worth complaining about :x
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Return to “Instruments”