Tantra v1.1 released, sales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tantra

Nice one. Some good new additions there.

First impressions, the circle thing works really well and the randomise looks like it's making some pretty usable patterns. Haven't got time to try anything else right now but no doubt its all good.

Thanks Richard for letting know about right-click and menus, I'll check it.

sches wrote:Thanks Richard for letting know about right-click and menus, I'll check it.
Most welcome.
rsp

Edit: the right click over the circle issue does Not happen in Nuendo on the PC. YAy!!
rsp
sound sculptist

Lovely update, well done! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

I'd suggest replacing the question mark graphic with a die/dice. Maybe not a universal symbol for a random number generator, but it would be recognizable as such by more people.

matamoris wrote:I'd suggest replacing the question mark graphic with a die/dice. Maybe not a universal symbol for a random number generator, but it would be recognizable as such by more people.
Agreed. Dice are the most common visual metaphor used to represent randomization.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote:
matamoris wrote:I'd suggest replacing the question mark graphic with a die/dice. Maybe not a universal symbol for a random number generator, but it would be recognizable as such by more people.
Agreed. Dice are the most common visual metaphor used to represent randomization.
Was going to post the same comment! :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Can Tantra be compared with Stutter Edit ?

Numanoid wrote:Can Tantra be compared with Stutter Edit ?
Kind of... But it's easier to control Stutter in a live situation. Tantra imo is more of a sound designers tool. But it does have the option to stutter as one of the fx. However, it can do a lot more then Stutter can. With the rhythmic filter you can do some awesome stuff. Good quality sound as well. :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Anyone have any opinions on the additional presets? How do they differ from the original set? Must admit a single audio demo is not enough to sell me.
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

Hello guys, just have updated Tantra to v1.11 with minor fixes. Menus and right-clicks work as expected in Cubase now, and changed 'question' icons for randomize buttons to 'dice' ones:

Download please the update by the following links or via the website:

Windows: http://dmitrysches.com/files/TantraSetupWin_v111.zip
Mac: http://dmitrysches.com/files/TantraSetupMac_v111.zip

Thanks!

:tu: :-)
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Thank you, Dmitry !

Thanks Dima!
Nice update with very usefull and lovely new features! :love:
But the graphics could be better :hihi:

Cheers,
Nick
Sound Design, Music Production

Damn u work fast.. Off to download now.
Thanks.

edit: great now on Cubase on the Mac.
Will test Nuendo PC tomorrow, but don't expect any issues.
thanks again.
Rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Effects”