[Unplugged Video] Just Getting Started

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey gang,

today a new tune from the Country kitchen :hihi: :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vheZfYPtgbc

I hope you enjoy it, Feedback is welcome!

Cheers

Wolf

Weekend bump :phones:

Great performance Wolf! Haven't heard this song before, but its sounds like it's yours. Well done mate! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:Great performance Wolf! Haven't heard this song before, but its sounds like it's yours. Well done mate! :)
thanks man for your uplifting Feedback, man! if it Sounded like it was my song -> thanks for the compliment!! :!:

My pleasure! Great version.... :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I hadn't heard this before, but it's a great song and performance. I thought you did a great job with the vocals on here. I think the levels may need looking at. I can hear some distortion, causing a breakup in the audio, and the overall level does sound high relative to other tracks.
What do you think?

Good work :)

great performance as usual, Wolf! agree with seismic... may want to ease back on the brickwall limiter... theres also a bit of shrillness caused by a little too much energy around the 8khz freq area. loved the moving cloud background. was that real or a video effect?
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

seismic1 wrote:I hadn't heard this before, but it's a great song and performance. I thought you did a great job with the vocals on here. I think the levels may need looking at. I can hear some distortion, causing a breakup in the audio, and the overall level does sound high relative to other tracks.
What do you think?

Good work :)

thanks seismic for the listen! I'm glad you liked the vocal Performance 8) ! concerning the Audio I decided for this Video to record with the built-in sony microphone of the camcorder, which gives a Kind of boost to the Sound ( I suspect the onboard chip does ad compression). but probably too much boost. the steel strings then always tend to Sound a bit dominant & clanking. I guess I'll take the next tome the rode mic again....
Last edited by TrekStar on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

layzer wrote:great performance as usual, Wolf! agree with seismic... may want to ease back on the brickwall limiter... theres also a bit of shrillness caused by a little too much energy around the 8khz freq area. loved the moving cloud background. was that real or a video effect?
hey Layzer...thanks for the visit :!: concerning the Audio :arrow: see above my explainations to seismic. the sky? is captured from my balcony :) , with time collapse Speed all gets impressive what happens in the sky...
Last edited by TrekStar on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

double post

Return to “Music Cafe”