this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

This plug in allows you to tickle your dongle with telepathy!

This plugin is all style and no substance.

Never heard of this plugin before. It really is amazeballs!

This pluin causes you to grow hair on your balls, if your balls are bald.

If you have bald balls it causes your balls to become hairy.

If you have small balls, this pluin will make them large.

If your balls are large, this plugin will reduce their size.

This is the only plugin that can make a true 4-dimensional hypersaw.

pretty sure this thread has been made to talk about soundtoys plugin :D

dea-man wrote:This pluin causes you to grow hair on your balls, if your balls are bald.

If you have bald balls it causes your balls to become hairy.

If you have small balls, this pluin will make them large.

If your balls are large, this plugin will reduce their size.
And penis? What about penis??

This plug in comes with a small program called "Your Penis Is Way Big"!

In some countries, there were problems with hyper-inflation, hence the lack of sales.

Chuck Norris went to install this plugin and instead, it installed Chuck Norris. The Chuck Norris version of this plug in is kick ass!!!
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

friendly reminder that this plug in had some crazy shit going on even by today's standards

We need to summarize the attributes and benefits of this plugin for noobs:

1. VST 4
2. Works on all DAWS; Windows, Mac, Linux, Commodore, Atari, ZX Spectrum, iPad, Android and quantum computers.
3. If you own this plugin, you don't need any other plugins. It does all fx.
4. This plugin is 128-bit, no need to worry about bridging.
5. The plugin updates itself, even on computers that are not connected to the Internet.
6. Every computer musician in the world owns this plugin, so you need to get it too.
7. This plugin has the longest thread of all plugins at the KVR forum, so plenty of info/help on it.

I used to use this plugin, but meanwhile it kicked me into total boredom, so I use that plugin instead.
That plugin has everything this plugin had, with a better interface (skinnable. in case this plugin was already skinnable I never figured out, though) and less cpu consumption.
Only thing I noticed that you can't uninstall this plugin after installing that plugin, so they are tied together somehow. Ah yes, and my browser always crashes when I try to open a new thread involving that plugin, so I suspect this plugin being the reason... In case you can't read this post, this plugin might have gone even further.

I don't know if anyone saw this, but MusicRadar has *finally* reviewed This Plugin:

Our Verdict:

While the one-bar limit takes some getting use to, This Plugin literally does everything that This's That Plugin did and more, making it by far the most powerful version of the This we've seen yet.

For:

Comprehensive control of nearly every aspect of audio production.

Against:

Can be hard on the CPU of people running Mac OS 8.

9/10

I'm happy to say that this plug-in is proving to be a more than adequate replacement for Alchemy for me. :tu:
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Return to “Instruments”