is little microshift worth to buy?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

;)
Last edited by Caine123 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

microshit? :?

thecontrolcentre wrote:microshit? :?
ahahahha :D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

thecontrolcentre wrote:microshit? :?
microshit (hava little pu) : - a practice developed by the japanese to allow for slight emptying of the bowels (enough to feel slightly refreshed) so as to minimise downtime, and maximise productivity

from the creator of hara hachi bu which instructs the diner to eat till 80% full, hava little pu stresses the importance of leaving the bowels 80% full

Microshift is great for making the sound wider without muddying the sound and on some sounds creates a better chorus than a proper chorus. You get the chorus effect by adjusting the mix dial. You can demo it without a dongle.

I liked it so much that I upgraded to the big one, works well on vocals or guitar solos.

Only downside, for those who care: iLok.

Continuing OT: wouldn't a little microshit be a nanoshit?
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

sadly the little microshift is not available to get anymore i also asked soundtoys directly. no codes, nothing :( craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!
now i need to wait till v5 comes out to get my little and normal microshift........... i already demo'ed it some months ago.

Why wait? If you buy it now, you can already use it. :)
The v5 upgrade will be free for anyone who bought anything v4 recently. (Or so I was told by their support.)
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

chokehold wrote:Why wait? If you buy it now, you can already use it. :)
The v5 upgrade will be free for anyone who bought anything v4 recently. (Or so I was told by their support.)
yeah i got Native v4, would be stupid to buy it now ;).

Return to “Effects”