Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

~Pd~ wrote:Bought Ableton Standard from poshook - smooth as silk transfer, good seller.
great buyer, fast transaction, smooth communication

bftucker wrote:Bought from spmadmin...easy transaction and fast response from GForce. Thanks.
Sold to bftucker...fast and smooth transaction. Recommended buyer.
Jens

Sold Circle 2 to lamouette/rck. Good buyer.

Bought Electronic Bass library from kresbeatz. Very smooth, quick, and excellent seller. :tu:
Make music :harp:

Bought EZ Mix2 Toolbox Mix pack from Macman70 a few hours ago. Already got my serial processed at Toontrack and the seller was excellent to deal with......talk about quick transaction. Thanks Mac!!!
Make music :harp:

Just buy Circle 2 to Lejurai, Perfect seller ! :party:

No, let's have fun !

StickyWicket wrote:Bought EZ Mix2 Toolbox Mix pack from Macman70 a few hours ago. Already got my serial processed at Toontrack and the seller was excellent to deal with......talk about quick transaction. Thanks Mac!!!
StickyWicket was a great buyer to deal with, smooth transaction, highly recommend. :tu:

I bought some Alchemy libraries from kresbeatz. A very smooth transaction; also Camel Audio acted fast. Thank you!

Bought Toontack EZMix 2 from Baxterbrown.

transaction was smooth, easy and communication was excellent. great seller!

i bought AIR Instrument Expansion Pack 2.05

from koks

nice to deal with, quick and easy going :tu:

I just bought FM8 from freelibras. Super fast transaction!

I bought two plugins from brazilian_samba. Great communication and overall perfect transaction, the (iLok-)licenses were transferred within minutes. Recommended seller!

Purchased Xfer Nerve from teknobryan

Quick responses and smooth license transfer!

RL-- wrote:I bought two plugins from brazilian_samba. Great communication and overall perfect transaction, the (iLok-)licenses were transferred within minutes. Recommended seller!
@RL--

Thank you!
Well, I can say the very same. Great buyer, very fast. Nice guy. :tu:
Recommended!

Bought SKnote DDD and Rev250 from mindbeet, excellent seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”