AM FreeHand Free Synth Released!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanx angular, sounds really great !

AngularMomentum wrote:Thanks very much SRF for the donation, and as you donated more, I have given you a little extra... :wink:
Thanks for that! - much appreciated.

I have a question... why no demo of AM's commercial synths? Groove and Phrase sounds like an interesting product but I'd love to check it before I buy...
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Sweet synth. Donation sent..thanks!

zerocrossing wrote:I have a question... why no demo of AM's commercial synths? Groove and Phrase sounds like an interesting product but I'd love to check it before I buy...
There are demo's for G&P 2, CV-2SEQ 1 and Chromium VA in the download section under commercial synths. The 10-Track and the CV-2SEQ 2 do not have a demo because of the large library of sounds.

Anyway, I would wait a bit until I released all the new upgrades...G&P 3 is coming and 10 Track 2 as well.

Oh, and all the latest orders are sent out...

Great synth, but with my old 2GHz Celeron (desktop -- please don't laugh!) I'm seeing what I suppose is denormalization runaway, at least it is CPU runaway due to FreeHand, if I load a preset, play a note, then wait for about 75 seconds. Can somebody else with a Pentium-type CPU confirm? I'm using the FreeHand full version, of course--well worth the money ... except for my runaway problem, which I get in both Phrazor and energyXT 1.4b.

Greg Williams

Thank you very much Thomas for this fantastic synth :) Beautiful GUI :D I love it :love:

gwill wrote:Great synth, but with my old 2GHz Celeron (desktop -- please don't laugh!) I'm seeing what I suppose is denormalization runaway, at least it is CPU runaway due to FreeHand, if I load a preset, play a note, then wait for about 75 seconds. Can somebody else with a Pentium-type CPU confirm? I'm using the FreeHand full version, of course--well worth the money ... except for my runaway problem, which I get in both Phrazor and energyXT 1.4b.

Greg Williams
I'm getting this on the demo version with T2 and an Intel P4 1.7GHz 1.5Gb memory.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Integratron wrote:
gwill wrote:Great synth, but with my old 2GHz Celeron (desktop -- please don't laugh!) I'm seeing what I suppose is denormalization runaway, at least it is CPU runaway due to FreeHand, if I load a preset, play a note, then wait for about 75 seconds. Can somebody else with a Pentium-type CPU confirm? I'm using the FreeHand full version, of course--well worth the money ... except for my runaway problem, which I get in both Phrazor and energyXT 1.4b.

Greg Williams
I'm getting this on the demo version with T2 and an Intel P4 1.7GHz 1.5Gb memory.
IntelP4 blues here, too...

bobsled wrote:
Integratron wrote:

Greg Williams
Hmmmmm, no such problems here on a P4 2.0 IGb ram :?
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

Will look into that problem!

Ian B wrote:
bobsled wrote:
Integratron wrote:

Greg Williams
One of these days I'm going to get the guts to do a low level format on my c drive and just start over!
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Integratron wrote:
Ian B wrote:
bobsled wrote:
Integratron wrote:

Greg Williams
One of these days I'm going to get the guts to do a low level format on my c drive and just start over!
Sorry, I should have said I'm using the free version, don't know if that makes any difference. Used in FLS v7, there's minimal cpu use when loaded, the usual increase in cpu use when played (up to around 20% depending on the patch used) but soon back to minimal cpu use when stopped. There's no runaway cpu no matter how hard I try.
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

I'm just seeing Lynx about to be released, and thinking that it is a bit like FreeHand ?

Return to “Instruments”