Customise these aneamic thread titles ?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way to customise the new look so that the thread titles stand out more as in the bottom two examples ?

Or am I stuck with the anaemic look where I find it hard to scan as in the top two.......

OK, it seems if you are signed in, you see bold headings for posts that you haven't read (since signing in ?).

But why not have bold headings regardless of whether signed in or not ?

Totally agree! Most of the time I just read the forum without signing in and now I find the lack of contrast in the thread titles very annoying ... :(

(And I don't like the new layout of KVR either. I miss the login box at the right side of the screen with everything in it ... and why can't I see in a glance if I have new messages? Where did that go?)

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

It's next to your name when you have signed in.

A completely separate problem I have is that I need to click twice on the password box before entering the password or nothing gets typed. So I effectively end up having to enter my password twice. The bummer is that exactly the same thing has been happening on Image-Line login as well.

I searched for a solution but every answer is always for actually having to sign in twice, not click on the password box twice before typing.

It's been happening for a couple of weeks and I'm sort of getting to remember it most times but it's annoying when I forget.

Thanks Bob, I see it's at the top of the screen now, but I always scroll away from that instantly, so that's not very sensible to me. I really would have it in the top line of the forum like it was before ...

About the signing in. You could try turning off scripts first before loading KVR and logging in. That works for me. (I always 'surf' with scripts turnd off)

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

Return to “Site Stuff”