OMNISPHERE Gaia. EXCELLENT REVIEW AT "THIS THING RULES"

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SubsonicArtz wrote:
Postby lnikj; Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:23 pm
Demos sound fantastic Fred! :)
Thank you very much Inikj! :)

by Ben H; Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:14 am
Thanks. :)
I was a bit worried that you might run out of digital downloads. :razz:
Lol Ben. Ehehhehe. Good one my friend. :D
Postby Caine123; Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:52 pm
Re: Coming soon: Gaia A new bank of presets for Omnisphere synth. Date of release at the end of April
i would prefer to listen to demos as DRESSED and NAKED ;).
I understand your point of view Caine 123. Next time i'll think of that.
Btw, i can say that the demo from Cl-project is 100% pure GAIA. :) ;
my dear friend and brother Frank from cl-projects is always ready to produce nacked version of his art... :D :D :lol:

Love and light to all of you. :hug:

Fred
hi Fred,

thanks for understanding and no problem at all! the demos sound really awesome, even i wanna wait for Omni2 i really think about getting this one too, just lovely!
the thing why i care about neaked versions was from past experiences where i bought some soundsets and realized (not stating from the designer, yes their fault when not done right ;)) some sounds werent included, so i was not really happy :(.

and for marketing tips i always give this tip also to you, mark the ones dressed and naked even now cause you dont want people pissed or disappointed ;).

greetz
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

WIN A FREE COPY OF GAIA: Be a part of the biggest grass-root effort in history by planting a seed/tree as a “give back” to Earth.
(https://www.facebook.com/events/327883710751172/)

Be an active member of this massive event: EARTH DAY 2015 and win your free copy of GAIA.
For that you just got to promisse here that you'll plant something on EARTH DAY.
I'll simply trust your word and give you back your free copy asap after the release.

I've decided to offer 10 copies to the 10 first KVR members who will promisse to participate in this beautiful event.

GAIA soundset has been made with such a spirit to give back to earth.
On the facebook page of this great event (see for the link above) i've seen something that can let you know my inner thoughts and feelings:

It's an old Native American tradition that when you take something from the Earth, you must put something back. Earth Day 2015 will be a global "give back to Earth" event, as an "offering" for all the planet gives us. Our goal is to plant one billion seeds/trees. Please plant something that is organic, perennial and suitable to the growing conditions in your area.

I salute you all and send you my best luck to win a copy

Fred

:D
Last edited by SubsonicArtz on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

and for marketing tips i always give this tip also to you, mark the ones dressed and naked even now cause you dont want people pissed or disappointed ;).
Good point CAINE, I've just "Tagged" each demo with a comment bout that :tu:

Greetz too
:D

I'll plant a tree or something on earth day

Already did* and will do again! :)

(*last year - pic of guerilla gardening follows)

Add-it: planted on both sides of the street:

Last edited by elassi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I am planning on planting a moringa tree(leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals). I'll wait til Earth Day in order to receive a copy of your beautiful and great sounding patches. Thank you for your work.

Thank you for your messages Danielbailey, Elassi and Snico.

You'll receive your personal copy very soon after the release. :tu:

Thank for your participation.
I'll plant something myself here.

Gaia is closer and closer to be posted. :D

Love and light

Fred

Earth Day tomorrow and I'll be planting a variety of organic, perennial seeds. Glad to be giving back and participating in random acts of mindless beauty.

Yes, I'll be planting tomorrow.

Two weeks ago we have planted a new apple tree in our Garden but nevermind, i will purchase your Soundset anyway (based on my experience with your nice Kontakt Bank)
Cheers

:D EARTH DAY AND STILL 4 LIBRARIES TO WIN. :D

Just back from the garden where miss and me have been planting 2 new plants. Time to write here and work some more on GAIA's library.

Excited cause it's the final straight line now !!! :hyper:

Happy GAIA's day

:D :hug: :tu:

Gosh; Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:33 pm
Re: Coming soon: Gaia A new bank of presets for Omnisphere synth. Date of release at the end of April
Two weeks ago we have planted a new apple tree in our Garden but nevermind, i will purchase your Soundset anyway (based on my experience with your nice Kontakt Bank)
Cheers
Thank you so much for your kidness Gosh.

:hug:

Kind of Off Topic, but because of this thread giving a nice reminder,
we planted a Russian 'Blue' Sage.
I usually don't go for perennials, but none of the evergreens I looked for were available.

Not 'hawking' for any freebies, just wanted to let you know your post had a good arbor effect.
:tu:

I will be planting lots this weekend: 2 peonies, some columbine and foxgloves (wild flowers for the bees), no trees though (garden too small :().

Thank you for all your good vibes and big efforts to plant some greeny stuffs.!!!! :D :D :D
Earth day is behind now but the big day has arrived and GAIA has been released on Sampleism. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

http://www.sampleism.com/profile?tab=kits

All our winners have just received their freebie right now by PM.

I send you all tons of good vibes and to enjoy the GAIA. :hug:

Feel free to write your comments, critics, demands...

Fred :tu:
SubsonicARtz

Return to “Soundware”