Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another good thing is that you can demo any of their products for 30 days uninterrupted usage, so that you can check it out thoroughly that it fits your needs and setup.

Uncle E wrote:
Caine123 wrote:any cheap upgrade option for omni1 -> omni2 ? (Germany or shops shipping to germany)
We can ship it to Germany ($229 - "Forum" discount). Also, we can probably ship the installation disc without the box, that would lower the shipping cost to almost nothing.
thanks a lot Eric as always, i think sadly with the Euro being nearly same as Dollars there is no saving involved... :( the upgrade can be bought for 199 Euro. guess nothing else available here in germany. ahhhh i would love to have better shops and deals like in the usa mostly.... germany sucks for deals hahahaha
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Uncle E wrote:
Fleer wrote:Just read in the CW forum that the upgrade box probably only contains a code ;)
Then the shipping cost will be very low indeed! ;)
Can't you just mail it? (maybe that was what you ment). If you own Omnisphere 1 you are able to download the upgrade:

https://www.spectrasonics.net/sales/tec ... ucts_id=28

"AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD APRIL 30" it says.

That's what he meant, Hans :)

midi sentinel wrote:Tone2 products are discounted at JRRShop right now:

https://www.jrrshop.com/tone2
Is that sale over? Was demoing Electra2 and Saurus, prices are way higher now than when I first looked.

dwozzle wrote:

Is that sale over? Was demoing Electra2 and Saurus, prices are way higher now than when I first looked.
yes seems so, but message Uncle E a pm!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:
dwozzle wrote:

yes seems so, but message Uncle E a pm!
Already did that.

Hans25 wrote:Guitar Center downloadable (for once) items offers
It is weird that the prices are so much higher than when they offer boxed products.

Usually then prices are like $29 at GC, when stuff are sold boxed.

Must be some special tax laws in the US that leads to this kind of pricing.

I mean printing up a box that only contains a serial, it's like the wrapping of BigMac that will just be thrown away. Downloads are much more environmental friendly, less energy usage, less waste, so why raise the prices when those are offered?

Typically the cheap prices are on boxed inventory because they actually want to get them out of the warehouse.

"We're no longer going to carry Thesys."

"But we've got 25 DVD cases in the warehouse."

"Put 'em on sale and get 'em out of here! We need to stock more cheap guitars!"

(note: conversation may not have actually happened)

Numanoid wrote:
Hans25 wrote:Guitar Center downloadable (for once) items offers
It is weird that the prices are so much higher than when they offer boxed products.

Usually then prices are like $29 at GC, when stuff are sold boxed.

Must be some special tax laws in the US that leads to this kind of pricing.

I mean printing up a box that only contains a serial, it's like the wrapping of BigMac that will just be thrown away. Downloads are much more environmental friendly, less energy usage, less waste, so why raise the prices when those are offered?
The only thing I can think of that is not due to strange tax laws is the hope that if someone goes in the physical store he might be tempted to buy something else. Or maybe they have "better" control with serials in physical boxes. If someone suddenly orders a huge amount of cheap serials Guitar Center might run out of the amount of cheap serials the have purchased from the developers and then they get a loss. But if you have a working webshop-solution that "risk" situation should have been taken care of by the webdevelopers so ordering more than available serials isn't possible.

When I bougth Artillery last year I paid a friendly KVR "courier" $5 extra to go over to GC (or was it MF) to buy the box and get me the serial :D

We have a unique situation where we need to sell a single Toontrack EZdrummer 2 license as quickly as possible on behalf of a customer. If you buy it, I will throw in any EZX of your choice for free, plus you will receive a free Drum MIDI Pack of your choice directly from Toontrack when you register by April 30. Sound good?

The Propellerhead box carrying Reason Essentials, came with Propellerhead stickers!!!

How much do you reckon I could flog them for here, 10-15 dollars per sticker? :borg:

Won't stick ;)

Numanoid wrote:The Propellerhead box carrying Reason Essentials, came with Propellerhead stickers!!!

How much do you reckon I could flog them for here, 10-15 dollars per sticker? :borg:
Well maybe if the mods make this a sticky...

:D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”