Humankind 2015 by The Unfinished - extended for two more weeks!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to Humankind: a collection of eight limited edition synth soundsets being released to raise money for Oxfam.

Back in December 2013, I released the original four Humankind soundsets (Absynth, Massive, Omnisphere and Trilian) and together we raised over £3,000 for charity. This time round I have added another four new soundsets for Bazille, Diva, Zebra and Zebra HZ. There's a total of 512 Humankind patches if you want to grab them all!

50% of all the sales proceeds of the Humankind soundsets goes directly to Oxfam. All admin and e-commerce fees come out of my side. Oxfam does amazing work around the world: from helping train teachers and nurses, to providing shelter and food in the wake of natural disasters. They are at the forefront of tackling global poverty, working with communities across the world to enrich their own lives.

Each Humankind soundset contains 64 patches and is priced at £9.99 +VAT. The collections have a variety of sounds designed for modern film scoring and atmospheric electronica: thumping basslines, soaring pads, dynamic sequences, deep basses, exquisite soundscapes and punchy percussion. These soundsets are only available until the end of April, so make sure you don't miss out.

It would be fantastic if you are able to help me raise some much needed funds for Oxfam.

Here are links to all eight Humankind soundsets:

Absynth Humankind

Bazille Humankind

Diva Humankind

Massive Humankind

Omnisphere Humankind

Trilian Humankind

Zebra Humankind

Zebra HZ Humankind

There is also a YouTube playlist where you can see walkthroughs of the soundsets (also available on Vimeo) and there are some fantastic demo tracks over on Soundcloud. Or you can check out both on the individual soundset pages at my website (as linked above).

Once again, if you can help it would be truly wonderful. You'll be helping people in great need and have some fab new synth patches. Very much a win-win situation. And if you can't help this time around, why not help me spread the word?

With much love,
Matt (The Unfinished)
Last edited by synaesthesia on Fri May 01, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

What a great cause Matt. :hug:

I wish you all the success in the world with those release and I hope they will raise a fortune.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Cheers Soren. Fingers crossed!

cannot wait to buy! im glad the DIVA soundset is more 80s this time :)!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:cannot wait to buy! im glad the DIVA soundset is more 80s this time :)!
There's a little bit of 80s in all the four new soundsets. Check out the demo tracks by Villeneuve to see how 80s they can be! :)

All eight Humankind soundsets are now on sale!

synaesthesia wrote:All eight Humankind soundsets are now on sale!
Thanks SOOO much for these, Matt!

Return to “Soundware”