Did xoxos retire?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote:You can not...be....serious...... :roll:
I thought the same àbout you lately. Isn't that funny? :hihi: `
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Teksonik wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Teksonik wrote:So you're not worried that something bad has happened to him on a personal or health level your just concerned about getting his plugins ?
There are 1,29 billion people living in absolute poverty. You can't get much sleep if you care about each and every one of them on a personal/health level :help:

This is a forum about plugins right?
You can not...be....serious...... :roll:
He has a point. You can't expect the first thought in people's minds to always be about the person behind a thing; anyone who claims otherwise is grandstanding. This is a forum about plugins, if someone asks "is foobar.com down, I can't get my updates", doesn't mean that they don't care about the owner of foobar, it just means that on a site about plugins, the plugin was their first thought.

murnau wrote:
Really ? I don't think about you at all....isn't that funny :P ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

ghettosynth wrote:He has a point.

No, he doesn't....... :wink:
ghettosynth wrote:You can't expect the first thought in people's minds to always be about the person behind a thing;

Why ? Is gimme gimme gimme the first thing in people's minds ? Let's revisit the OP:
218 wrote:xoxos.net seems to have expired. I wrote him bout 2 weeks ago and still havent heard from him :o I certainly dont hope he shut down his glorious plug-factory...
So it's not I hope he's OK (caring Human reaction) it's I hope I can still get his plugins (selfish gimme gimme gimme attitude).

This is not a "site" it's a community as those who have actually contributed something to it over the years know. Such as xoxos who has contributed a great deal. Is it asking too much to show a little concern and gratitude ?

I guess it is asking too much. Ok carry on boys enjoy your toys. :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
murnau wrote:
Really ? I don't think about you at all....isn't that funny :P ?
Not really. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Since it's been determined that xoxos has not retired and seems to be in good health, it has served it's purpose.

Return to “Effects”