Let us know why a post is being deleted?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dnekm wrote:I think the new rule is: we do not talk about AlgoMusic..... :lol:
AlgoMusic or internet bandwidth in general :? :ud:

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

You're awesome, Hink - thanks for being here!

Hey Guys
We do our best to keep KVR clean and free of spam and bullshit. We as mods just can't email or PM the author of every post we deal with.
I tried that back in the early days and it just didn't work out favorably. (Too many he said - she said emails to follow up on etc. I even lost a few folks I considered friends in the backlash)

I try to put in a "Mod Edit" comment to explain in posts when needed. Time is valuable and us mods all do it because we enjoy hanging out in this place. We are here to try and keep it as clean as we can without doing it as a full time job. We all volunteer our service and strive to do the best we can, while at the same time trying not to offend anybody.
Enjoy the place and have respect for it. I know I do!

Right then.... who's up for a beer ;-)
Paul

manytone wrote:I try to put in a "Mod Edit" comment to explain in posts when needed.
Can this be the norm? Mine wasnt edited, it was completely removed, along with a reply to me. Like i said, if i didnt know for a fact that my post was registered, i would have reposted it word for word. Obviously some mod felt the need to erase the post, they would be upset with it again, and think im just being a douchebag and posting it a second time.

[MOD DELETED]

Thats it, id be happy with that. I dont need a reason, it would be nice, but not needed. Like i wrote in this thread, even an acknowledgement the post existed is good enough.

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Return to “Site Stuff”