Extremely annoying ad (2Caudio)

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For a few days or weeks now 2caudio's extreme blinking and flickering ad has been annoying the hell out of me. Now I know that KVR depends on revenues from banner and such and I don't use an ad blocker, but this is simply too much (the fabfilter ad is horrible, too), KVR marketing should put a ban on overly animated ads. Really. Also, companies should think twice about doing those ads because personally I think if they deem it necessary to pester potential users with such optical terrors I will think twice if they are worth dealing with...
I will consider in-whitelisting KVR or using a browser with ad blocker on my iPad if that continues, sorry...

Thank god for adblocker!

What got to me was Ben Gillett as the nasty Camel chef, it was a time one couldn't be on KVR without seeing that every other minute.

Numanoid wrote:Thank god for adblocker!

What got to me was Ben Gillett as the nasty Camel chef, it was a time one couldn't be on KVR without seeing that every other minute.
Or that weird ad that blasted one's ears every time you entered a new page....
:evil:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Numanoid wrote:Thank god for adblocker!

True, but i guess thats over now? :D

PS. Where's ZenPunkHippie btw? I thought he was also a regular member here. :D
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Return to “Site Stuff”