Contact SuperWave

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know how can we contact Christopher Gill at SuperWave? Not that he will respond.
I think he is probably the most passive developer. I did contact him last year 2 times but he never
responded, i forgot how i contacted him, his site is probably the worst organized thing i have
seen on the internet. The reason i need to contact is i wanna ask if i can actually update from
one bundle to another instead of rebuying the next bundle, i have Mega Bundle and Equinoxe.

Thanks
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

I contacted him about a month ago with a general question about synths and he replied within a day i think

I think the site is good
Dúnedain

He's ok.. they fixed up their support was the general consensus here and most people have been happy with them.. Just try the support email link from their site again and try a different email in case it is going to their junk for some reason.. it does happen with any dev occasionally - with devs known to respond, the reason has always been when they haven't or been delayed, that my email landed in their junk.

Thanks guys.

BasariStudios wrote:Does anyone know how can we contact Christopher Gill at SuperWave? Not that he will respond.
I think he is probably the most passive developer. I did contact him last year 2 times but he never
responded, i forgot how i contacted him, his site is probably the worst organized thing i have
seen on the internet. The reason i need to contact is i wanna ask if i can actually update from
one bundle to another instead of rebuying the next bundle, i have Mega Bundle and Equinoxe.

Thanks
Actually the Superwave people are pretty responsive in my experience.I emailed him to ask him for a vertical knob control version of the drum plugins and he got back very quickly, even made me a custom version with vertical knob controls. I own the drum bundle as well as tarkus as a result (it's inspired by the Korg MS-2000).

I actually love the Tarkus.

I assume he is quite busy with his new business, he has all but abandoned his synth stuff. I was surprised when he launched the Equinox last year, but then again, it is basically the same as the Ultimate, just minor differences and new presets.

I don't see anything wrong with his site, actually I wish other developers offered that much information and audio examples, not to mention the generous 3-week demo versions without any limitations.

He has made a custom version for me as well. Which other developers do that?!

I spoke to him today...as for the Equinox, i just realized it was exactly the same i think
except the different Presets. Thanks. As for the website i don't know, yes there is a lot
of information but nothing is clickable, it will take you all day to find a link for email or
support or something, its a little different i guess then sites i am used to.

Return to “Instruments”