New Synth: Beta Release

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion

Rate the synth-please change your vote(considering the new synth)

ho-hum
59%
not bad
12%
its a keeper
6%
WHOA!!!
24%

Total votes: 17

RELATED
PRODUCTS

saymoo wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I think it is more a case of: KVR Forum will be KVR Forum :D

Nothing will be sugarcoated in here 8)
Nah, macmurphy had it right: dickheads will be dickheads.
not to nag.. but........

since when is saying "it looks (aka what you see) like a zebra rip off", being a dick head :?:
lack of constructive criticism. simple.

Well, it worked, so it was more constructive than certain other remarks :tu:

Kriminal wrote:Well, it worked, so it was more constructive than certain other remarks :tu:
:lol:

Less brutal honesty just takes longer to sort through.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

nSynth1-Screenshot.png
hi everyone,
Its been a long time since i posted an update on the development.
The project isn't dead, i have been working on the synth as n when i got time.
Actually i tried to salvage the old project but it was not happening,so after a while i took the whole thing, put it in the garbage bin and started afresh.
I do believe that this time around it has turned out great(at least a lot better than the previous attempt).
The first version of this new synth or nSynth1 for the lack of a better name, (i think) has come to a stage that i can share the beta with you.

mac-32bit :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwcBSw ... sp=sharing

mac-64bit :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwcBSw ... sp=sharing

(Again, please don't turn up the volume, put a limiter in the chain after this synth ,protect your gear and ears, it is a beta software and may cause sudden spikes or artifacts.By downloading the beta you agree that Any damage caused is entirely your responsibility,I(the author of this software) will not be held responsible for any loss or damages caused due to your usage of this software)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Well, Mac only == fail for me. I am sorry about that. So I guess my two cents of constructive criticism is that if you want to reach lots of people you have to develop for multiple platforms and operating systems at some point.

The GUI looks clean, but I can't test/look on my own HD monitor to see if I can read it.

Don't be discouraged by people giving you negative comments, though. I say follow your dream, make a plan, and carry it out!
------------------------------------------
Gribs

hi, thank you for the feedback, i understand,however as of now it is mac only.

Kriminal wrote:Looks a mess....and looks like a zebra rip off
It does not look like a zebra rip-off.
Mild similarities? Yes. An exact copy or even remotely close? No.
[Insert Signature Here]

hey ok i think i should have started a new thread...anyway.. for the ppl who did not see the old posts, i started out with a synth about a year ago, it was as a lot of ppl posted,a lot like zebra in terms of gui, i had called it mamba, since it was my first attempt, i was just too excited to post it here, however it was not really worth posting here, naturally ppl in the community gave me a really nasty response, some of them tried to still encourage, some of them not so much,that was then, so i kept working on it, now its a totally new synth,looks nothing like zebra.
Has got nothing to do with it.

edit: sorry i did not notice you were one of the ppl who had posted earlier....oops :-) kriminal's comments were about mamba

here are some tips :

The note graphic on the pattern section is actually a button that turns note generator on and off.

you can automate the whole pattern section.
for example on ableton-live click the configure button, then click on any empty space in the pattern section box,preferably on the header,all the controls in the section will now be listed in the automation list. now you can record all of it even the randomized patterns.However clicking randomize will also automate the randomize button which will lead to random patterns whenever it was clicked in the recorded data.This can be a desired outcome,if you indeed want random patterns every time you playback the track(live situations perhaps) but you can clear automation of the randomize button after recording, then it will play those patterns that were generated while recording the automation.

how do i download this ?

there is no Link to the plugin in 322 bit
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

I'm willing to give it a go, but I've got problems downloading too. I did download things from Google Drive before, but I can only find the menu items: Send feedback, Embedded link, and Report abuse. There is no download menu item. Did you make it public?

sorry double post
Last edited by realmarco on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I cant download it, it just makes me click the folders. how does this work ?

need a direct link for MAC 32 bits AU plugin

I can't download either. Just navigate the folders… :P

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

hey,sorry about that... i have made a lot of changes and i am yet to upload the latest build.will upload it when i get back(im out of town now)

Return to “Instruments”